30 pounds!

Options
It took forever. I started losing weight in september and lost the first 20 by december. My mum's accident really slowed down my weight loss. But, I'm back on the right track!

Replies

• stef_e_b
    stef_e_b Posts: 593
    Options
    It took forever. I started losing weight in september and lost the first 20 by december. My mum's accident really slowed down my weight loss. But, I'm back on the right track!
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Way to go, keep up the great work. :drinker:
  • alexis66
    alexis66 Posts: 6
    Options
    Good for you for getting back on the right track. It can be difficult when we have to help a loved one in trouble and we end up forgetting about ourselves. So keep up the good work and always remember that you need to make time for yourself so you can be healthy and happy as you help others.
    :flowerforyou: :happy: :flowerforyou:
  • havingitall
    havingitall Posts: 3,728 Member
    Options
    Way to go!!!!! Keep on going
  • imagapeach
    imagapeach Posts: 1
    Options
    HI, good luck on your weight loss!! I saw the tickerfactory.com link on your profile and wanted to know if you would tell me how to add one to my ; profile. Again keep up the good work!

Thank you,
  • ktthegr8
    ktthegr8 Posts: 479
    Options
    Good work!!!
  • sarahiris
    sarahiris Posts: 82
    Options
    Well done, you can fairly notice the difference in the photos, keep going :smile: :smile: :smile:
  • elegantshay
    elegantshay Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Good job!! Keep it up!
  • stef_e_b
    stef_e_b Posts: 593
    Options
    Well done, you can fairly notice the difference in the photos, keep going :smile: :smile: :smile:

lol no, the skinny picture is what I will look like at 120 pounds. I used a website called weight view.com where they photoshop you down.

I wish 30 pounds made me look like that! The fat picture is still acurate.
  • chelseachick
    chelseachick Posts: 104
    Options
    good for you. we all fall off our program -the key is to get back at it - which you have done :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!