Your favorite Cookbook

Options
Hj723
Hj723 Posts: 141 Member
What is it? I looooove cooking but can't keep track of everything I keep printing off the internet.

Replies

• bprague
    bprague Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    The New Best Recipes for a general cook book. The Bread Bible for breads.
  • XtyAnn17
    XtyAnn17 Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    What is it? I looooove cooking but can't keep track of everything I keep printing off the internet.

print if off, put it in a protective sheet and put it in a binder, make your own cookbook with the recipes you love!
  • sixxfan4ever
    sixxfan4ever Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    My favorite cookbook is The Biggest Loser cookbook family recipes. Family and kid friendly recipes, Love it!
  • AlissaPT
    AlissaPT Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    The New Best Recipes for a general cook book. The Bread Bible for breads.

YES!! (New Best Recipes - I ALWAYS look there first. LOVE IT!)
  • fudgebudget
    fudgebudget Posts: 198 Member
    Options

When I find recipes I like, I copy and paste them in an email to myself with a direct link. Since I use Gmail, I've got all of those emails under a "recipes" label, so I can easily scroll through them. If I wanted to, I could create sub-labels for "entrees," "desserts," etc. Plus, I can search my inbox and find recipes quickly that way if all I can remember is something like "well, it had lamb in it, and used anise."

As for my favorite cookbook, I really love my Mario Batali cookbooks and Nigella Lawson's "How to Be a Domestic Goddess." (Although the latter I rarely cook from these days - the lady likes her butter.)
  • mrsdizzyd84
    mrsdizzyd84 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    How to Cook Everything by Mark Bittman. It's the modern day Joy of Cooking.
  • Shayyy01
    Shayyy01 Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Cook yourself thin
    Cook yourself thin faster.
  • asyouseefit
    asyouseefit Posts: 1,265 Member
    Options
    skinnytaste.com :-) (I usually bring the computer in the kitchen so I don't have to print anything!)

Paper cookbook would be Vegan with a vengeance. I'm not even vegan but I've cooked more reciped from this book than from any other!
  • dargytaylor
    dargytaylor Posts: 840 Member
    Options

print if off, put it in a protective sheet and put it in a binder, make your own cookbook with the recipes you love!

this is exactly what i do!! works great for me
  • foodfight247
    foodfight247 Posts: 767 Member
    Options

Try this....http://www.shopncook.com/ It's an excellent tool and keeps it all in one place, online too. You can create your own cookbooks and even share them with friends, download other peoples recipes and lock your own cookbooks so that others can't get to them. You get loads and loads of recipes when you register. You may need to purchase the full version, however even the trial version is great. And to cap it off, there is an app for your iphone too!.

I think its great and use it for work. :-)