11 PEOPLE ON A ROPE

Options
ttoombs
ttoombs Posts: 220 Member
11 PEOPLE ON A ROPE

Eleven people were hanging on a rope, under a helicopter.
10 men and 1 woman. The rope was not strong enough to carry them all, so they decided that one had to leave, because otherwise they were all going to fall. They weren't able to choose that person, until the woman gave a very touching speech. She said that she would voluntarily let go of the rope, because, as a woman, she was used to giving up everything for her husband and kids or for men in general , and was used to always making sacrifices with little in return. As soon as she finished her speech, all the men started clapping ......

IDIOTS! :laugh:

Replies

• ttoombs
    Options
    11 PEOPLE ON A ROPE

Eleven people were hanging on a rope, under a helicopter.
    10 men and 1 woman. The rope was not strong enough to carry them all, so they decided that one had to leave, because otherwise they were all going to fall. They weren't able to choose that person, until the woman gave a very touching speech. She said that she would voluntarily let go of the rope, because, as a woman, she was used to giving up everything for her husband and kids or for men in general , and was used to always making sacrifices with little in return. As soon as she finished her speech, all the men started clapping ......

IDIOTS! :laugh:
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Options
    Obviously not a true story.
    I mean, men NEVER listen to what women have to say!
    Com'on! :laugh:
  • ttoombs
    Options
    but, we can always hope!!:happy:
  • MTGirl
    MTGirl Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    Lauryn - your response was just as funny as the joke! :laugh: Thanks both of you - I need a few smiles this morning!
  • ericac
    ericac Posts: 2,679
    Options
    This was made me giggle this morning!.......thanks:laugh:
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • Blossom01
    Blossom01 Posts: 658
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: I liked it do much I told my spouse about it:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • destiny_206
    destiny_206 Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    lol, very cute, thanks.
  • Lynn661
    Lynn661 Posts: 28
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: