Helllo

Options
kel_c
kel_c Posts: 19 Member
Hii, my name is Kelsey...I have been here for a while and lost 30 pounds. I lost motivation and decided to just start all over. This is my new account, so I could use some motivating friends to keep each other going :)

Replies

• jakeschafer
    Options
    Hey im jake im 18 and i have trouble keeping myself motivated! To me its like the hardest thing to find when doing this sort of thing. Hopefully we could motivate eachother
  • Tammysuebee
    Options
    Hey you two my name is Tammy and I usually have a hard time getting started...I have good intentions but putting them into practice is sometime hard...maybe we can help each other.
  • lpinchback13
    Options
    Actually I'm right the opposite. I have good intentions, great ones even, and start out full steam ahead (on almost everything in life), the run out of steam and don't fully commit.
  • calipete
    Options
    Hi!
    Great job all 3 of you!!! My suggestion is that if all of you need need a boost once in awhile set a time each day or once a week to call each other to what is working and what is not. Just an idea
  • christ4life63
    christ4life63 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, Im new with this program just started yesterday. Wow you lost 30 LBS that is great. Congrats to you and Thank You for sharing your story with us.
    My work started a Biggest Loser contest. I lost 10 lbs.
    In order for me to loose weight, I have to be determine and mentally be ready to loose weight. I have to do it for my health and of course I love to SHOP.
    But I have nieces and nephews and I want to be able to enjoy myself playing with them and not stop to take a deep breathe because of my over weight, I'm tired of being over weight and I'm finally so determine to do something about it, and we have eachother to support one another, its not easy but you have to be Determine..
    Good Luck everyone and Happy Holidays to you and your love ones.