Suggestions needed!

Options
BrayyNicole
BrayyNicole Posts: 56 Member
Ok you guys! Usually, Im good with throwing some things together for dinner.. but I am stomped this time around.

I have chicken breasts that have been thawing in the fridge and I want to cook them tonight! I also have zucchini and squash that I want to use before they go bad. I figured I could saute the zucchini and squash as a side, but what the heck can I do with the chicken breasts besides grill or bake them??

Replies

• Now0rNever
    Now0rNever Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    GIRLL... get you some, tomato sauce and mozerella cheese..dip the season your chicken up with some italian seasoning and bake in over at 350 for about 45-60 minutes till golden brown then take it out of the oven and pour the tomato sauce/marinara sauce over the top sprinkle some shredded mozerella cheese over it and then put back in the oven for about 15 minutes (til cheese melts) and WALA!! you got something delicious nutricious and hardly any carbs:) my fam loves it... sometimes i even dip the chicken in breadcrumbs before i bake it to make it a little cruchy/crispy :)
  • emmyvera
    emmyvera Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    a. Roasting the veggies is another option. :happy:

b. You could make chicken strips or shred it, put with the veggies and make wraps or tacos.

c. You could try stuffing the chicken with the veggies too. Add some onion, garlic etc and make a stuffing. :tongue:

d. What kind of squash? If it is a kind you can stuff, you could cut open the squash, roast until tender. Cook the chicken in a skillet, add the zucchini, other flavors and spices. Then take your mixture and put it into the squash and then bake a bit to warm it up.

:flowerforyou:
  • BrayyNicole
    Options
  • BrayyNicole
    Options
    GIRLL... get you some, tomato sauce and mozerella cheese..dip the season your chicken up with some italian seasoning and bake in over at 350 for about 45-60 minutes till golden brown then take it out of the oven and pour the tomato sauce/marinara sauce over the top sprinkle some shredded mozerella cheese over it and then put back in the oven for about 15 minutes (til cheese melts) and WALA!! you got something delicious nutricious and hardly any carbs:) my fam loves it... sometimes i even dip the chicken in breadcrumbs before i bake it to make it a little cruchy/crispy :)

Thanks girl!

Sounds awesome.... if I didnt have that 2 days ago. lol! Mmm it was so delicious! Thanks tho :)
  • Now0rNever
    Now0rNever Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    no prob!!! :) the only other suggestion i had was rolling in bran flakes and baking:)
  • amybrauch
    amybrauch Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Dice up the chicken & the zucchini & squash & some onion and stir fry it all in some soy or teriyaki and serve w/ some rice.