Food Calories Question

Options
Generic Dry wanton noodle is only 400 calories? It seems a little low to me. As asian the food checker presents a bit of a trouble for me because the food culture is obviously different because we have most MFPs from USA and the UK. Are the logs actually accurate? because according to all the food i logged, i only eat 1200 on average :noway: plus i walk every day/ cardio for an hour so there's no way i'm not losing weight :noway: oh before you ask, my water intake is over 2 litre everyday :sad:

Replies

• Aril
    Aril Posts: 66
    Options
    Generic Dry wanton noodle is only 400 calories? It seems a little low to me. As asian the food checker presents a bit of a trouble for me because the food culture is obviously different because we have most MFPs from USA and the UK. Are the logs actually accurate? because according to all the food i logged, i only eat 1200 on average :noway: plus i walk every day/ cardio for an hour so there's no way i'm not losing weight :noway: oh before you ask, my water intake is over 2 litre everyday :sad: