What should i do ?

Options
My weight is stuck for about a month/ two, on saturday im going to my best friends birthday party, i probably will be over :( what should i do, i cant go to the gym tomorrow because im working and on sunday the gym will be closed and its too cold to do anything outside :( should i eat normal tomorrow or eat less so it will level up ?

Replies

• shannypoo21
    shannypoo21 Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    Workout at home, if you have any exercise DVDs or check out some OnDemand workout videos. If that's too much maybe take 10 minutes here and there to walk some stairs or lunges/squats throughout your day. Hope this helps.
  • SergeantSunshine_reused
    Options
    Just eat normal and have fun at the party :] Remember that weight loss is supposed to make your life happier! Not bring down social events :flowerforyou:
  • ValMcB
    ValMcB Posts: 44
    Options
    Enjoy the party. Eat what you want, try to do it within reason, but your body obviously needs a shake up. It is stuck on a plateau. So a good jolt of things it isn't used to will help you get back on track.
    Good Luck!
  • cherrikim
    cherrikim Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I agree with Sunshine_88. You exercise all week try to eat right all week so just relax & enjoy Saturday. I'm not saying wear sweat pants & gorge yourself. You should just be mindful, but not strict on limiting everything. We do this to learn how to eat everyday no matter the situation. When the party is done go back to measuring & exercising. Don't forget to drink plenty of water that day.