Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

P90 anyone?

I'm starting the P90 program on Sunday and am wondering if anyone would like to try it as well? Are you in it now? Anyone done this and have any insight or thoughts on it?

Replies

• StephFork
    StephFork Posts: 182 Member
    I'm also about to start P90X training after work. I have tried a few of the workouts and they are hard but you can go at your own pace. I just joined the site today and I think I'm really going to like it. It's refreshing to see so many people going through the same struggles as you. I'll be your P90X Training Buddy!
  • kthiker
    kthiker Posts: 5 Member
    I have done it using the lean program and found the workouts to be worth the work - although there were certain sets outs of my ability I just kept moving. I recently did the cardio DVD on a rainy day ( prefer to hike) and found it to be an excellent workout. I was never able to follow the 90 days but use it more as a supplement to my own workouts. I do know those who have been able to follow the plan that appear very fit. It's definitely VERY INTENSE to say the least . Best to you !!!
  • trybefan
    trybefan Posts: 488 Member
    Are you doing P90 or P90X?
  • What is P90???
  • trybefan
    trybefan Posts: 488 Member
    What is P90???

P90 is Power 90, Tony Horton's. It is less intense, but a lot of fun.
  • StephFork
    P90 is P90X
  • StephFork
    Oh.. wait I didn't know that there was a p90? Guess I was wrong.
  • Well, today was Day 1. I'm starting with the Fat Burner 6 Day diet/dvd workout and HOLY MOLY! I realize pie is not in the plan, but I was served a nice dish of Humble Pie. My heart rate just would not stay in the fat burning realm. It was constantly jumping to 154-159. Ah well, I did it anyway and I finished it. 40 minutes of more movement than I have done in years and I"m so psyched! Also sore.