Brand New from Savannah, Ga

Options
I'm currently the biggest I've ever been in my life and I refuse to let myself stay this way. In highschool I was very active, I ran in cross country and I always moving. In my junior year of highschool, I started to gain weight and I didn't seem to notice at first but now it's hit my hard across the face. I ballooned up to 199 pounds, I'm only 5'5 and I never thought I see myself as being obese. I am only 21 and I have plenty time to change myself. I am hoping to make some friends who are interested in staying motivated with me.

Thanks!

Replies

• chelseyyy90
    chelseyyy90 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hello, Welcome to MFP I just started on this website at the beginning of the week and have met a few very motivational people. I am also 21 and just recently started gaining back some weight. In middle school I was at my heaviest which was 180 and then got down to 140 in high school and then to my lowest of 129 at the beginning of the year. I have now gained back 15 pounds and it has made me more self conscious than I already am. I have decided I need to get my butt back in shape and looking for good motivation buddies and also be a motivator for someone else. Feel free to add me so we can help each other. :)