Jillian DVD's....What's a girl to do???

Options
To all the folks that hang out with Jillian...she's my BFF that I love to hate! Anyhow, I've been using the 30 Day Shred....love! I have an amazon gift card and wanted to get another Jillian DVD, but there are so many. To make it even worse, they all have GREAT reviews!

I see so many posts on here about the 30 Day Shred, but does anyone have any input on some of her other one's. I just want to already have one ready when I finish the shred and some variety would be nice!

Thanks!!!

Replies

• CMmrsfloyd
    CMmrsfloyd Posts: 2,383 Member
    Options
    30 DS is the only one I've done so far, but I have several on my 'wishlist' based off of reviews here on MFP. Ripped in 30, Banish Fat Boost metabolism, Yoga Meltdown, Shred it with Weights, um, pretty much anything else she's made. LOL I have not heard a negative comment about any of her workouts yet. (other than some of them being murder on the knees and the opinion that she is a crazy person LOL)
  • cbu23
    cbu23 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    Thanks! Yes, I have most of them on my wish list. I just wanted to see if anyone has done any of them. I know I'm gonna get Ripped in 30...wanted another one too.
  • myvenus
    myvenus Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    I have Ripped in 30 and have done it 3 times....it is great and has amazing results.....I have been off the band wagon for a while and need to get my head out of my @#$%#%!!! So I'm hoping that reading these posts and posting will help me...I love Jillian and you will never go wrong with any of her workouts. Good luck!! May I suggest you take measurements before you start and after because to see the results will encourage you more....................
  • LilLolo22
    LilLolo22 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Well, I read she's got a new Shred like video that should be out now. I am curious to try it. If that one isn't available, my vote is for No More Trouble Zones. It is supposed to be used along with Burn Fat Boost Metabolism. NMTZ is all weights and BFBM is all cardio. Aside from those, I do enjoy Ripped in 30 (but you said you are already going to get that one), Yoga Meltdown I like (but I am not a fan of traditional Yoga), Six Week Six Pack is pretty good also, but I've only done that one a handful of times.
  • cbu23
    cbu23 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    Thanks, maybe I'll just all three! The Ripped in 30, NMTZ, and BFBM. They are pretty cheap on amazon and since I have the gift card might as well!
  • NorCalMommy
    Options
    I also have 6 week 6 pack and it's awesome too. It's not just abs - she does the HIIT that makes her workouts so effective.
  • inlander
    inlander Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    I was awesome on the first two levels of 30DS. That said, Ripped in 30 kicked. my. *kitten*. I couldn't walk comfortably for a week.