Looking for friends with similar goals or without!

Options
Hey folks! I'm a 21 year old married mother to the best little boy in the world! (He'll be 2 in May.)

I'm currently 5'8" and the last I weighed myself, I was 184.5 pounds. I'm looking to drop 40 pounds which will put me at just under the weight I was before I got pregnant. :smile: I want to be strong and healthy and feel good about myself, and have the energy to run around with my son! I'm carting around quite a bit of extra weight, it makes it hard to keep up!

I'd like to make friends with people who are supportive and active and will challenge me -- in return I will do the same for you! :drinker:

Replies

• moxley20
    Options
    Hi! I'm 5'8" as well and started at about 184 lbs too, im down to 176 lbs now after 20 days and looking to get down to around 150-140 as well - You can do this :) I'll add you as a friend
  • jakeschafer
    Options
    Hey there, i am 18 and we both have the same goal to lose around 35-40 lbs as my main goal mainly because im the only guy in my house and i need to be healthier in order for me to help both my mother and my sister. Its not only about losing it for me its also about showing i can be the man of the house by becoming stronger and more motivational. As of today my weight is 215 and aiming for 180 or less. I personally try to motivate people when they ask... faeel free to dd me
  • mlke4258
    Options
    Hello, I'm a 31yo married father of two. I am looking to drop about 70lbs by next thanksgiving. I have been using this fitness pal for about six months now(not consecutively) but keep falling off the wagon. I quit smoking on independence day and gained nearly 20lbs so that was a real bummer but I have pretty much leveled out and have been hitting the gym early in the morning before work. The scale is not moving though. I will say that I feel a million times better though. It is always nice to have other people around to motivate or support you.