Lost and gained back hundreds over the years!

Options
Hey there,

I'm new here, but looking at this as a last ditch effort.
I've always had a weight issue throughout my life.
I love to eat...I eat for pleasure, comfort, fun...anything!!

I hope to walk this journey with others who are looking to conquer this battle once and for all.

I hope we can help and encourage each other.

I really like this app.

Thanks for any words of encouragement in the days to come!

Replies

• kimmie185
    kimmie185 Posts: 550 Member
    Options
    i've been overweight my entire life till now :) I love to eat and still love to eat but I just do it in a smart way now.

If you want new friends please feel free to add me.

Thanks! :)
  • dalgal26
    dalgal26 Posts: 781 Member
    Options
    You are singing my song! I too, have lost and gained 100s of pounds through the years.

Good luck with your journey.
  • AdAstra47
    AdAstra47 Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    “In two decades I've lost a total of 789 pounds. I should be hanging from a charm bracelet.” -Erma Bombeck
  • gixy72
    gixy72 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    would not like to think how many times i have lost a bit of weight and said never again am i ever going to let that happen again.. but i do.. but this time i am sticking to it, and enjoying cooking low fat healthy meals, in fact hubby and son love the fish pie that i make
  • BarbelleBaby
    Options
    It's so easy to gain weight when you enjoy food, however, some small and steady changes can have a huge impact. I've lost a stone over the past few weeks and have absolutely no problem with what I am/ am not eating :) I'm enjoying kicking the bad habits and realising that good food can be just as enjoyable. Hope you get there too, good luck, and feel free to add me - a lot of my contacts have disappeared!! x