Don't Put Your Kid Thru the Wall!

Options
FoxCarter
FoxCarter Posts: 127 Member
http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/FoxCarter/view/how-to-fight-that-urge-to-put-your-kid-through-a-wall-177190
WARNING: This post contains graphic language and a POV that is not sweet & cuddly. Read it with a grain of salt. For all those with kids, don't hurt yourself when you laugh.

Came across this article today and it is a must read for all parents! (especially Dads).
Ever want to drop kick your child across the room during a temper tantrum....turns out....your not alone.
It's hilarious and I find myself sympathizing with some of the statements. Enjoy!

Replies

• vick9180
    vick9180 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    I LOL'd.
  • BeautifulScarsWECHANGED
    Options
    :laugh:
  • Laura_Ivy
    Laura_Ivy Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    Damn if that isn't the truth...I definitely do the hard arm grabbing!
  • meshellmybell76
    meshellmybell76 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    "Being a parent to small children means that every day has at least one extended period of SUCK. You're not getting through a single day unscathed. " hahahaha, yup that about sums it up!
  • jmelyan23
    jmelyan23 Posts: 1,664 Member
    Options
    :laugh: That was great, thanks.
  • SinIsIn
    SinIsIn Posts: 1,865 Member
    Options
    LOL!!
    loved it!
  • bitty1taz
    bitty1taz Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    I hate those days when you really can't take it anymore. Kids have no clue how they get to us some times.
  • lexagon
    lexagon Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    I lol'd pretty hard.

It's not like they push one button at a time either ... they just mash them all at once! Dang kids!
  • alicollins74
    alicollins74 Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    that's the truth...LOL
  • jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member
    Options
    see this is why thet invented duct tape and velcro :devil: :drinker:
  • supertracylynn
    supertracylynn Posts: 1,338 Member
    Options
    My kids are in boxing. They exercise, learn how to defend themselves, etc. Monday is exercise. Wednesday is partner work (no contact). Fridays are sparring days.
    TWICE I have specifically went to the coach, pulled him aside and said of my middle child, "She has been a royal ****e, please put her in the ring with someone who'll punch her in the face because she deserves it and I can't due the whole CPS thing, ya know?"
    Did I mention that I kinda love him for listening to me?
    :bigsmile:
  • FoxCarter
    FoxCarter Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    I'm so glad I'm not alone!