Hurricane Bawbag Appeal - Please Help :-D

Options
NemesisJRM
NemesisJRM Posts: 248 Member
URGENT – HURRICANE BAWBAG APPEAL

On December 8th 2011, a hurricane of biblical strength blasted across North and Central Scotland.
Victims can be seen wandering aimlessly muttering: "Ah wiz pure ****tin' masel so a wiz, ah need some jellies".
The hurricane decimated the area, causing approximately £30 worth of damage. Untold disruption and distress was caused:

* Many were woken well before their giro arrived.
* The cone fell off the head of the statue outside Glasgow’s Modern Art Gallery.
* Thousands are confused and bewildered, trying to come to terms with the fact that something interesting has happened in Scotland.
* One resident, Pocahontis McGlinchy, a 17 year old mother-of-three said "Ah wiz like ‘Whit’s that? Ah,canny hear ma choonz man’ Wee Beyonce came running into my bedroom pure howlin so she wiz. My youngest two, Brooklyn an Blackpool slept through it. I was still pure rattlin when I was watching Jezza Kyle"

* The British Red Cross have so far managed to ship 4000 crates of Buckfast to the area to help the stricken masses.
* Rescue workers are still searching through the rubble and have found large quantities of personal belongings including benefit books and jewellery from Elizabeth Duke at Argos.

HOW YOU CAN HELP
Clothing is most sought after. Items required include:
- Sovvy rings
- Donny track suits
- Umbro socks

please donate what you can!!

Replies

• notchanel
    Options
    my room is all shaking and about to blow awaay! haha have a look at this guys http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FRIaKMdO-Vw
  • andiechick
    andiechick Posts: 916 Member
    Options
    hahahahaha, i love this!! saddest thing is when i was reading it in ma heed it was in a Glaswegian accent!!!!
  • Angel1066
    Angel1066 Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    Catching a train to bring aid 2 boxes full of Lonsdale trainers. Hang on in there
  • Mirror_Image
    Options
    Hahahaha, the NHS has brought out some sound advice - all those under 8 stone should remain inside. That counts out most folk then...yaldy! I've moved to England. I'll make a trip to Devon and ask the Buckfast Abbey monks to make a kind donation of the grand ol' no.49 Tonic Wine.
  • MummyOfSeven
    MummyOfSeven Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    OMG, laughing so hard ! :laugh:
  • RAFValentina
    RAFValentina Posts: 1,231 Member
    Options
    Haha! This cracked me right up!!!
  • mrscampbe11
    mrscampbe11 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    1 family have also started a fundraising appeal to replace their trampoline, last seen careering along the front lawns of their neighbours.
  • kyle4jem
    kyle4jem Posts: 1,400 Member
    Options
    lmfao :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • gixy72
    gixy72 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    that is just so funny
  • rickyd88
    rickyd88 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Absolutely hilarious! That's really cheered me up.