I'm back again!

Options
Hello all! I have been part of this forum for quite sometime but I'm back for good this time! I have been denied 3 times for gastric bypass and though I'm not giving up on it I'm no longer just going to sit around and "wait" for my approval. I have decided to take things in my own hands and get control of my body. So good luck to all and here is to a new healthy lifestyle!

Replies

• Kbrain228
    Kbrain228 Posts: 78
    Options
    Hello all! I have been part of this forum for quite sometime but I'm back for good this time! I have been denied 3 times for gastric bypass and though I'm not giving up on it I'm no longer just going to sit around and "wait" for my approval. I have decided to take things in my own hands and get control of my body. So good luck to all and here is to a new healthy lifestyle!
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Welcome back and good luck on your weight loss journey. :flowerforyou:
  • josie66
    josie66 Posts: 20
    Options
    Welcome back. You can do this without gastric bypass. Have you watched any of this seasons biggest loser. There is a man on there who had the gastric bypass and had complications from it. Since he has been on the ranch at the biggest loser he has lost over 100 pounds. You can do it even without being on that show. Just take it one day at a time. I just found this site tonight and I really like the features and the community support. I think that is one of the most important parts of weight loss is having the support from others who are going through the same thing. I wish you all the best in your weight loss journey and hope to talk with you again
    Josie66:glasses: