so frustrated and getting really down... : (

Just so frustrated, menopause sucks, im dieting, walking over 40 min every day and have gained five pounds, its really cruel. I just dont know what to do. I just had blood work and doc says thyroid is fine HOW CAN THAT BE????????? help would be so appreciated...

Replies

• AZackery
    AZackery Posts: 2,035 Member
    Just so frustrated, menopause sucks, im dieting, walking over 40 min every day and have gained five pounds, its really cruel. I just dont know what to do. I just had blood work and doc says thyroid is fine HOW CAN THAT BE????????? help would be so appreciated...

Don't beat yourself up. How often do you weigh yourself? Baby steps is the key. You can do this. The slow route is the best route to go.
  • maryannbartiromo
    maryannbartiromo Posts: 11 Member
    thanks, i am so great at doing that, i am my own worst enemy i will try.... : )
  • AZackery
    AZackery Posts: 2,035 Member
    thanks, i am so great at doing that, i am my own worst enemy i will try.... : )

You are welcome. Don't focus on scale weight. Do you know your body fat percentage? Scale weight loss and fat loss aren't the same thing. Try focusing on your inches loss, if you don't want to focus on your body fat percentage loss. Scale weight doesn't determine what size clothes your wear or even if you are healthy or not.

I'm here for you if you want me to be. I like motivating and encouraging people. I'm a healthy cheerleader.
  • Hola723
    Hola723 Posts: 159 Member
    [/quote]

You are welcome. Don't focus on scale weight. Do you know your body fat percentage? Scale weight loss and fat loss aren't the same thing. Try focusing on your inches loss, if you don't want to focus on your body fat percentage loss. Scale weight doesn't determine what size clothes your wear or even if you are healthy or not.

I'm here for you if you want me to be. I like motivating and encouraging people. I'm a healthy cheerleader.
    [/quote]

THIS.