Im new!

Options
Heyy guys I'm new and I'm doing this thing because I just found out I have Crohns disease and the doctors are putting me on steroids so I really need a watch my weight! So I need anybody's and everybody's support please! :)

Replies

• babybellyfat
    babybellyfat Posts: 1,102 Member
    Options
    you can add me hon!
  • Rashardsgirl
    Rashardsgirl Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    You can add me too. :wink:
  • Good luck! You joined the right place for support. Feel free to add me!!
  • CrystalJaso
    Options
    You can add me too! :-)
  • cycle_queen
    cycle_queen Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Add me! :)
  • barbiebarkley
    Options
    add me if you would like.looking for friends to....
  • Obstinate07
    Options
    feel free to add me
  • lmalcolm11
    Options
    Hello, I joined a couple weeks ago but havent been logging in. I'm a grad student with career aspirations in the performing arts- one day you'll see me singing "Ebben! Ne andro Lontana" at Carnegie Hall. I really have to get my health together, when I was in high school my doctor told me I wouldn't be able to have kids and that my leg would need to be cut off by 21 b/c of my insulin levels. BTW Im 23 and still have both of my legs-Thank God.
  • Rashardsgirl
    Rashardsgirl Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Yes give him all the praise and glory. You can do anything with his help. I wish you success on your journey!!
  • StacySkinny
    StacySkinny Posts: 984 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MyFitnessPal! I hope you find it as helpful as I have!

And please don't hesitate to post questions, concerns, or requests for advice. Many people on this site are very helpful. You might get a few people that are kind of rude, but the sweet people far outnumber the rude ones. lol (And I suspect most of the rude ones are just PMSing and are normally nice people hahah).
  • bolyn
    bolyn Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I need some friends/support too!!! I've been doing mfp for a little over 10 days and have lost four pounds already! Got a looooong way to go but am excited ab it :)

im 25 year old female btw!!
  • stayxtrue
    stayxtrue Posts: 1,190 Member
    Options
    Heyy guys I'm new and I'm doing this thing because I just found out I have Crohns disease and the doctors are putting me on steroids so I really need a watch my weight! So I need anybody's and everybody's support please! :)
    '
    Hey! I also have crohns disease and those steroids make you pack on the weight!! But my crohns has been soooo much better since eating much healthier and exercising a lot more :) all the best :)
  • AngieD111
    AngieD111 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I think you are in the right place. Add me :smile: and we can both provide support and encouragement.
  • Asher213
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! feel free to add
  • Jesusinme4life
    Jesusinme4life Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Welcome and I am sending a friend request to you. I would love to be part of your support system
    Stephanie