Apex Body Bugg Program.. anyone use this?

Options
So my husband was nice enough to buy me the Apex Body Bugg like they use in the Biggest Loser and I am patiently (not really) waiting to get it. Has anyone ever used this program/system? If so what are some good tips for it and let me know how you like it please.
Thanks much

Replies

• cesa1987
    cesa1987 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I have been using it for a week ! Once you figure it all out ... it is amazing !!!! Hands down best product ever.
  • melbellkid
    Options
    Jealous! I want one of those in the worst way! :)
  • SouLThinking
    SouLThinking Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    I just ordered the Body Media Fit (basically the same thing but monitors sleep too) and I am impatiently waiting also. I really can't wait to see my true numbers doing just normal stuff like my job. I don't sit for over 8 hours. I stand and walk that whole time. I just wonder what my true daily burn is and want to adjust my calories accordingly since I'm about 8 lbs from goal.

For the people who read this I am curious to know how your burn totals look just doing normal daily routines. I've heard that the food logging isn't great but if you just add your total calories from MFP it can still work good.

Nichole
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,714 Member
    Options
    Good product and accurate. The online site sucks though. Food menu is horrible and getting Tech help or answers from APEX or Bodymedia is tough. Luckily I have the number of the manager in charge of Technical issues now. But I haven't used mine in over 6 months now because $10 a month is alot to pay to just track calories.

A.C.E. Certified Personal Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 28+ years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • paulmmichaud
    paulmmichaud Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I've had mine since March and it works wonders. Don't have to worry about tracking and figuring calories because it does it all.

I would highly recommend. Makes it so easy to know if I need to eat more or less calories or work out more to hit my calorie burn.

Paul
  • getsveltEagain
    getsveltEagain Posts: 1,063 Member
    Options
    I put mine back on after six months. I really like knowing how much I am burning in a 24 hour period. That is the best thing right now... I am at a point where I need to see and make decisioins based on the "whole" picture.

I use the body bugg to track calories out and I log all my good on MFP. I don't log my exercise but the following day I add the calories that I went over my burn. Those are my "exercise calories". I am having sucess so far but it has only been a month since I put it back on.