Stuck

I think I am at a stuck point. Yes I have changed up my routine. What else can get this going again?

Replies

• How are you doing with calories...something not only changing exercise but eating a little more for a couple days and then starting over sometimes helps.
  • Paco7
    Paco7 Posts: 5
    Don't get discouraged. Several times during my major weight loss program, I would hit weight plateaus like yourself where I found it difficult to lose more weight. Persist with your program of diet and execise and you'll soon see positive results. Sometimes I would change my exercise routines to keep my body "guessing" so that it wouldn't get used to a set type of aerobic activity. I also upped my volume of fluids (mainly h2o) to keep flushing my system. Good luck.
  • mslh84
    mslh84 Posts: 180
    I'm usually pretty good at staying under my calories, having about a 100 or so left. Exercise calories, I usually eat half of those back...regularly drink water, gym it 5 days a week
  • Josteen06
    Josteen06 Posts: 20 Member
    Im no expert but i read alot of post and alot of people suggest increasing your calories to get over a stall in weight loss.