Hi, I'm new

2joe2
2joe2 Posts: 13
edited September 19 in Introduce Yourself
Hi All,
I've heard about this site but for whatever lame reason haven't joined untul today. This is really helpful. I was suprised at how comprehensive the food database is. I noticed there's a lot of P90x folks on the site so I know there's some serious people here. I'm in week 10 of my 1st round of P90x and am loving the results. I think the only thing I'm not doing well is the nutrition plan. So, I thought this site could help. Sure enough, when I entered my meals for the past fews days, I found that I'm still overeating a bit. I'm looking forward to reading your posts and learning new ways to improve my nutrition plan and stay motivated. Whatever your goals or motivations for eating right and staying fit, I wish you good luck, health and happiness.

Joe

Replies

• 2joe2
    2joe2 Posts: 13
    Hi All,
    I've heard about this site but for whatever lame reason haven't joined untul today. This is really helpful. I was suprised at how comprehensive the food database is. I noticed there's a lot of P90x folks on the site so I know there's some serious people here. I'm in week 10 of my 1st round of P90x and am loving the results. I think the only thing I'm not doing well is the nutrition plan. So, I thought this site could help. Sure enough, when I entered my meals for the past fews days, I found that I'm still overeating a bit. I'm looking forward to reading your posts and learning new ways to improve my nutrition plan and stay motivated. Whatever your goals or motivations for eating right and staying fit, I wish you good luck, health and happiness.

Joe
  • hiddensecant
    hiddensecant Posts: 2,446 Member
    Hey Joe, feel free to join us over here: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/50763-p90x-starting-a-new-thread

We check in each day to help keep each other motivated.

You're doing great; keep it up!
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Hello and welcome to MFP the best website ever. I :heart: it here and I think you will too. This site is so supportive, motivational, helpful and is so easy to use. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou:
This discussion has been closed.