Starting over.. (motivation support)

Options
Hi my name is Jessie..I've struggled with my weight most of my life. My heaviest I was just over 200..I've struggled wtih eating disorders and trying to lose weight the right way..I started MFP in march of 2011 at 190 and lost 30 lbs.. I did this by working out 6 days a week sometimes 2 times a day.. and eating about 1200-1500 calories.. I lost this weight the healthy weight and managed to keep most of it off.. I gained about 6 lbs back and weighed in this morning at 168..for about 3 months i lose and gain the same 5 lbs..Im a full time student and work part time..My mom recently passed away and it kind of pushed me back from my motivation and the reason why I was doing this in the first place. I have been trying to stay motivated with weight loss but the busier i get the harder it is for me to keep losing the weight.. So I decided to delete my old account and START OVER!!! For real.. I will keep my diary open and promise to try to log everyday!!! Its really hard for me to get on the computer so i use my phone app and do as much as i can with that.. Im going to hold myself accountable for anything I do.. Im looking for motivation and support..and I understand that everyone wants the same support back:) I really try to get on the computer and get as much support as I can on my news feed...So please if your looking for a new friend..please add me:) :) I know alot of you are in the same situation as me.. I hope completely starting over helps me lose weight.. Seeing that Lost 0 lbs might reset myself to be as motivated as I was when I started before.. Thank you for your support! xoxo

Replies

• BodyrockerMariam
    Options
    Stay strong.. Good luck, we are all here for one goal and we will acheive it together..
  • TSTagain
    TSTagain Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Welcome back Jessie - I started over on MFP in October, so far so good...Keep going, you can do this!
  • Thena81
    Thena81 Posts: 1,265 Member
    Options
    welcome back! ive been here since early October and loving it!! add me for support and random chit chat lol
  • jakeschafer
    Options
    I just started today and thats great you're hopping back on board!
  • TxAngel79
    TxAngel79 Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    Welcome back!!!
  • RodeoPrincess13
    Options
    i was on mfp in march but have just started over in november. i'm more motivated now than i was then. i'd just lost a baby and was in a pretty bad place. i want to lose the weight because my doctor says it'll be hard for me to get pregnant again while i'm overweight. good luck and keep at it. i've only lost 1 lb so far that i know of as i haven't weighed myself this week but i feel better already. good luck, we're all here for the same thing and hopefully we can help each other out along the way. xxxxx
  • michcruz
    michcruz Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Well, you seem like you are on the right track even if it is starting over. Sometimes it's the best thing to do. It's a fresh start. Welcome back and add me as a friend if you'd like! I'm sure you can do it! You just hit a bit of a snag.
  • Alykat1
    Options
    hi jessie, gosh that sounds like a familiar story. I joined up in june and lost 35lb and was feeeling fab, but went back to my old ways due to a few stressful situations I could not control, so here I am with a 20 lb gain starting again, but Iam not going to let the things in my life that I can not control dominate the things that our in my power like, how I feed myself. I think making the start is the hardest bit, so give yourself a big pat on the back good luck
  • blueimp
    blueimp Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Welcome back Jessi. Deaths can be hard. I lost my dad in July, but really didn't backslide until after the burial in September. I recommitted a couple of months ago and am now back to my starting (on MFP) weight. Add me as a friend if you'd like for support.
  • deelinn
    deelinn Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I understand it is hard I have been up and down for about a year. But I am back to being on track and I understand it is much easier with help so good luck and welcome back.
  • xojessiexo
    Options
    Thank you all for your support!! your words mean alot!!! Add me if you need a new friend :)