One Year Ago, could have been my death anniversary....

Options
2»

Replies

• auntie_missy
    auntie_missy Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I've been thinking about you a lot this week. Your success motivated me to get up off my butt and make a change in my own life. I know you're going to get through this holiday season and then get in gear after the new year better than ever!
  • karenleona
    karenleona Posts: 3,959 Member
    Options
    yes, you can get back on track. You have done it before and will keep doing it to stay healthy. You were given a second chance at life and have done so much to make healthier choices!!!
  • melissa0001
    melissa0001 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    Thanks!
  • fatnomo100
    Options
    You look FANTASTIC!! :flowerforyou:
    and I'm glad that you are feeling well!
  • yspen42
    yspen42 Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    Awesome is all I can say! Keep up the good work!
  • Lexymom
    Options
    That is an incredible change you've made, and what a story!!! I'm so sorry to hear you had to go through such a traumatic experience, but I'm delighted it brought you to this!!! I'm a nurse, and that was definitely a close call you had!!

You are human, you're not perfect, and that's the way it should be!! What you are is strong and smart and aware!! That last one may be the most important! You can do this! Take baby steps back into it if you need to! (that's my answer to everything lol) and get support!! :D You look gorgeous!!! and I want that outfit someday! haha! I LOVE that skirt on you! :D If you want another friend on here to support you, feel free to add me... I've only just started my journey here, but I've got that newbie motivation going, so maybe that would help lol! Either way, you can do this!! :D It's obvious by how far you've come! :D
  • vribaldo
    vribaldo Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    You look beautiful!! I'm so happy for you!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!