what is...

Options
1235»

Replies

• thesmellofapples
    thesmellofapples Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Calorie free chocolate, zero calorie cake, zero calorie ice cream.

i'll get my scientists right on it :D
  • knight_owl
    Options
    I really want a record player, some records, and the book "It's Not Me, It's You" by Jon Richardson.
  • Its4CJ
    Its4CJ Posts: 14
    Options
    For someone to realize what he is missing the minute I walk out the door. I'd actually like him to realize it before I leave, but I somehow that doubt that will happen. Bigger chance of ending all war and feeding all the hungry. Other than that, I would love to get to talk to my kids. It's been 6 years. I miss them so!
  • thesmellofapples
    Options
    I really want a record player, some records, and the book "It's Not Me, It's You" by Jon Richardson.

got my mom a record player - HUGE hole in my wallet but i think she'll be happy :)
  • thesmellofapples
    Options
    For someone to realize what he is missing the minute I walk out the door. I'd actually like him to realize it before I leave, but I somehow that doubt that will happen. Bigger chance of ending all war and feeding all the hungry. Other than that, I would love to get to talk to my kids. It's been 6 years. I miss them so!

such a long time to see your kids :( hopefully you can find a way to see them. and as for the guy - there's a man out there for you. you just gotta keep optimistic :)
  • WifeNMama
    WifeNMama Posts: 2,876 Member
    Options
    A Thomas the train track set and a flashlight for my three year old, and a play table with the different moving parts for my 14 month old so he actually wants to stand.

Fortunately they don't know what they won't be getting from us this year. We had to get surgery done on our dog or we would have had to put him down. So their gift is they get to keep their Sam. Not too worried though. Grandparents will be sending a little something to each of them too.
  • thesmellofapples
    Options
    A Thomas the train track set and a flashlight for my three year old, and a play table with the different moving parts for my 14 month old so he actually wants to stand.

Fortunately they don't know what they won't be getting from us this year. We had to get surgery done on our dog or we would have had to put him down. So their gift is they get to keep their Sam. Not too worried though. Grandparents will be sending a little something to each of them too.

they're still too young to really understand christmas. and in the long run they'll be happy you kept your dog. :)
  • WifeNMama
    WifeNMama Posts: 2,876 Member
    Options

they're still too young to really understand christmas. and in the long run they'll be happy you kept your dog. :)

Yeah, we're still disappointed we can't do more. Oh well. We do lots of fun Christmas activities, which are my favorite anyway. I'm setting up a cookie making party for all the preschooler friends.
  • La_Amazona
    La_Amazona Posts: 4,855 Member
    Options
    I wanted an HRM.. I bought it for myself and it came in yesterday so I got my gift!
  • Salamanda425
    Options
    I don't want anything. I told my husband to spend the money he was going to spend on me on my daughter. Her little shocked face and the noise she makes to go with it is everything I need!