Still Craving

Options
Guys I'm craving so much lately :( I swear I'm having a chocolate melt down... mmm melted chocolate.
Plus its Christmas and the food is everywhere right now.

Anyone else craving any deadly food?

Replies

• cheekymits
    Options
    My life is also on big crave.Litrally can't deal with it all :( And I can't just have something because that starts a frenzy :(
  • skinnymits
    Options
    My life is also on big crave.Litrally can't deal with it all :( And I can't just have something because that starts a frenzy :(

I feel your pain cheeky. What has become of us :(
  • cheekymits
    Options
    We need melted chocolate and Baileys in our lives soon.Im just so withery and brittle right now.Go forth and be skinny..skinny
  • musicaljessica
    Options
    I know what you mean! Everytime you walk into a supermarket you have to wade through shelves upon shelves of chocolate, sweets, pop....Its insane. The government go on and on about how the country is so obese and we need to be eating better and doing more exercise. The least they could do is put the chocs at the back of the shop!! Then they get a little walk in.....lol.

Plus they come in such big boxes at this time of year u cant just buy a little one and then not have the temptation of the rest of the packet....

And its mid-afternoon now - i.e.: chocolate craving time....Aaaarrrggghhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!