eagle cam

Options
I have become obsessed with watching this eagle cam. RIght now the parent is feeding her babies.

http://www.hancockwildlifechannel.org/staticpages/index.php/20090302200021473

Replies

• librarygirl
    librarygirl Posts: 182
    Options
    I have become obsessed with watching this eagle cam. RIght now the parent is feeding her babies.

http://www.hancockwildlifechannel.org/staticpages/index.php/20090302200021473
  • monteig
    monteig Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    That is awesome! Thanks for sharing!
  • librarygirl
    Options
    That is awesome! Thanks for sharing!
    I know!!!! I can't stop wathcing!! There is another nest (click on top under live cameras) on Hornby Island. These cameras are coming to you from my province here in British Columbia, Canada. I was so sad yesterday because the smaller of the 3 keeps getting picked on by the other 2 and they don't allow it to eat. I don't know how long that eaglet will last.
  • Vanessa1969
    Vanessa1969 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    One of the little tykes was screaming so loudly that I had to turn down the volume.
    The one at the front of the nest might be joining this site shortly.
    :laugh:
  • librarygirl
    Options
    One of the little tykes was screaming so loudly that I had to turn down the volume.
    The one at the front of the nest might be joining this site shortly.
    :laugh:
    That one is the worst of the three and always gets all the food and grabs the others if they try to get some.:cry:
  • eriny
    eriny Posts: 1,509 Member
    Options
    this is pretty cool :smile:
  • Wolfena
    Wolfena Posts: 1,570 Member
    Options
    That is pretty neat.....

Down in the corner it shows how many people are watching - 877 right now! That's a lotta eagle watchers!
  • Vanessa1969
    Vanessa1969 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    That one is the worst of the three and always gets all the food and grabs the others if they try to get some.:cry:

Very sad. Nature isn't big on sharing.
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    that is so cool. gonna pass it along to my hubby. he loves nature!