Ripped in 30 VS 30 day shred

Options
I recently just got 30 day shred. But now I am hearing about ripped in 30. Are they similar? Is it still the 3-2-1 system? I know the ripped in 30 is much newer but should I be doing that instead of 30 day shred?

Replies

• crazie01grape
    crazie01grape Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    they are fairly similar. Ripped has 4 different level and you are suppose to do each level for 5-6 days. 30DS has 3 levels and you are suppose to do each level for 10days. I found Ripped to be much more challenging than 30DS. I did 30DS first then immediately went on to do ripped and JM kicked my butt.
  • bhurley1424
    bhurley1424 Posts: 927 Member
    Options
    I've done both; doing Ripped right now. I think Ripped in 30 is more focused on strength than 30DS but just as hard of a workout. It is the same 3-2-1 system.
  • Asil76
    Asil76 Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    After I finished with 30DS I went right to RI30 they are both great workouts but I prefer RI30...so much that I will be doing it over again along with P90 :)
  • LizzetteRamirez
    LizzetteRamirez Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Same here. I like RI30 best also because you are not stuck on same excercises the whole month. Theres a change every week. But love them both. Its the same 3-2-1 but RI30, I find it. more challenging. Try them both and you will decide which is best for you. Enjoy!!!
  • sbear867
    sbear867 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    I started 30d shred over the summer but grew bored with it. Last night was my day 1 week 1 of ripped and I loved it!
  • JenGranzow
    JenGranzow Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    I've done both (just finished Ripped yesterday, actually) and like them both. Yes, the same 3-2-1 format. Ripped is a little bit more challenging and has some more badass moves than 30DS but there isn't anything in either workout that is un-doable, if that makes sense. If you tend to use the modifications, then it's a little harder to do that with Ripped not because the modifications aren't there, but because the woman who does them frequently slips out of the modified version and into the more advanced version whereas in 30DS, the modifications are consistent.