Options
hi everyone, am new here, have managed to lose 80pounds now am down to 200pounds need to lose 70pounds more but i need motivation to get to this goal, i need help, motivation and push

Replies

• garyolson43
    garyolson43 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Hi tacchyy, I too have lost 80 lbs. I still need to lose 80 more lbs to get to my goal weight of 200 lbs. I have the eating down pat. I rarely eat over my calorie goal but it is the exercise that is getting harder and harder to do. And you need to do both to lose weight. I need a push/help in the exercise department. If you're looking for someone to be your friend on MFP then maybe we can motivate each other.
  • charmainecurrie
    Options
    welcome
    feel free to add me:)
    good luck!!
  • samanthacollier
    samanthacollier Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    welcome! I've tried numerous weight loss methods and this one has been the best yet. Come to the boards and post often :) Feel free to add me as a friend as well! xo
  • dorisholaway
    dorisholaway Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    Welcome aboard. Feel free to add me as a friend, supporter and motivator. All I ask is if you like to post cuss words in your posts, then please do not add me. I do not use cuss words and do not like to read them either. I have deleted a few friends that like to use the F word and other cuss words in there posts.
  • bhappy_5
    bhappy_5 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Hey! I’ve just added you! I’m new to MFP as well, I started on Monday. And I really need to make some friends on here too! Hopefully we will be able to motivate each other. Take care!
  • Damianplaza
    Options
    I just started a week ago so here we go.