One year with MFP....First time to post pictures!!! :)

Options

Replies

• FitRodr
    FitRodr Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Just amazing! Awesomness!
  • ProudMomoftwo
    Options
    Total transformation !!!
    You are doing Ah-MAZING!!
    Wow
    Love the pics - I can see a total body change.
    You are like me and lose it everywhere - not just some here and some there.
    Keep doing what you are doing because it is working !!!
  • graysmom2005
    graysmom2005 Posts: 1,882 Member
    Options
    Totally incredible. I LOVE your smile on your face! You're glowing! You look beautiful. Keep. It. UP!!!
  • jewels68
    Options
    Great job. I sure wish I would have kept a few clothes from back at my start of 270. I know my sister is wearing the size I used too. I should sneak over there sometime and take pictures when she's gone. I don't want to hurt her feelings. Gives everyone hope that it can be done. YOU LOOK GREAT!
  • rentrikin
    rentrikin Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    You are beautiful! What a victory. Keep up the good work.
  • Abelrose
    Options
    You look like you are your daughter from the before and after pictures. Exercise and weight loss is the elixir of youth!
  • angievaughn
    angievaughn Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    You look great!!! Congrats!
    Im just curious, how tall are you/?

I am 5' 7 on a good day....or a little under on a not so good day!!!
  • angievaughn
    Options
    Great job. I sure wish I would have kept a few clothes from back at my start of 270. I know my sister is wearing the size I used too. I should sneak over there sometime and take pictures when she's gone. I don't want to hurt her feelings. Gives everyone hope that it can be done. YOU LOOK GREAT!

I kept a few things...things I wore all the time.....that's why they were so wrinkled!!! In the bottom of my drawer but close always in sight...so that I could always remember!!!
  • dls06
    dls06 Posts: 6,774 Member
    Options
    Inspirational. Never stop!:flowerforyou:
  • sdereski
    sdereski Posts: 3,406 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You look amazing, and so happy!
    I'm sure you've been told, but you could pass for Rosie O'Donnell's twin!! Beautiful. :happy:
  • vegmoo
    vegmoo Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I do not know you, but you are a true inspiration!
  • alwayssummer
    Options
    Congratulations! You are an inspiration :)
  • Hoppymom
    Hoppymom Posts: 1,158 Member
    Options
    Superb result! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: You must be tall because 207 looks good on you. Congratulations on your success!
  • M77308
    M77308 Posts: 183
    Options
    Congrats!!! Your hard work has definitely paid off!! By the way, not only are you gorgous but I love your taste in jewelry =)
  • Laineegrrl
    Laineegrrl Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Superb result! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: You must be tall because 207 looks good on you. Congratulations on your success!

what she said! 207? look much smaller!!
  • angievaughn
    Options
    Thanks to everyone who replied to my pictures and progress!!! Good luck!!! Today is the first day of my 2nd year with MFP!!! So far so good!!!
  • cicwes
    cicwes Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    You have done an awesome job with the dedication to your goals. This is certainly an inspiration to everyone what a person can accomplish once you make up your mind to stick to the program. I applaud the progress and am ready to cheer you on for the balance of your journey. Fantastic change in lifestyle and hope you have imprinted this new model on the rest of your life. Keep it going!
  • nicehormones
    nicehormones Posts: 503 Member
    Options
    You're doing wonderfully! What a difference, you look great
  • Alishia_655
    Options
    You look amazing!! Congrats and keep up the fantastic work! Thank you for sharing!
  • lauramonster
    Options
    Awesome job!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!