Finally!!!

crzyone
crzyone Posts: 872 Member
A small one....but....I FINALLY hit the 25 lb mark after a two month plateau at 24 lbs!!! I'm so happy!! I hope this means the plateau is broken and I can get started again!!!

Thank you very much for reading this and may you have great success today!!!!

Replies

• that sounds fantastic! hope it gives you the push to keep on going! :) very exciting!!
  • crzyone
    Thank you!! I want to keep on going but was about to give up!!! Woo hoooo!!!!
  • AwesomelyAmber
    AwesomelyAmber Posts: 1,617 Member
    Glad you didn't give up! Congrats!
  • wyldweazel
    wyldweazel Posts: 41 Member
    That 25 bump can be a real bugger. :wink: I am glad to see you made it over. Keep up the good work!
  • crzyone
    Thank you all!!!
  • getfitnfab
    getfitnfab Posts: 418 Member
    awesome job!

good for you for sticking out the plateau and coming out the other side
  • RisyaLifsheTova
    RisyaLifsheTova Posts: 305 Member
    Hun, its not about starting its about now you can finish! Great job on your weight loss!!! Plateus can such! But at least you kept that motivation going! Your doing a fantastic job!
  • pixiesx3
    pixiesx3 Posts: 172 Member
    YAY! Plateau buster!!!! :)
  • yager8725
    yager8725 Posts: 267 Member
    o my! look what a difference 25 lbs makes in your pictures!!! sooooo happy for you!!
  • candicejn
    candicejn Posts: 458 Member
    Yay!!!! :)
  • crzyone
    Thank you all so much for the encouraging words. I need to be able to stay motivated!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!