Please pray for my hubby

Options
MOMOFTWO29
MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
He has been hurting in his right lower side and last night he said he was up at 2 A.M. in pain and didn't wake me up and tell me, he knew that I would of taken him to the E.R. Anyways he says that his side is still sore and if it isn't gone by tomorrow he is going to the doctor, or if it bothers him tonight like it did last night he is going to the E.R. whether he likes it or not.

Replies

• MOMOFTWO29
    Options
    He has been hurting in his right lower side and last night he said he was up at 2 A.M. in pain and didn't wake me up and tell me, he knew that I would of taken him to the E.R. Anyways he says that his side is still sore and if it isn't gone by tomorrow he is going to the doctor, or if it bothers him tonight like it did last night he is going to the E.R. whether he likes it or not.
  • Iceprincessk25
    Iceprincessk25 Posts: 1,888 Member
    Options
    Umm....you may want to take him now because he might have appendicitis. The pain usually appears in the lower right quadrant of the stomach area.
  • keiko
    keiko Posts: 2,919 Member
    Options
    I'll add him to my prayers. But I agree with having it checked out. If the appendix bursts it could be serious.
  • MOMOFTWO29
    Options
    he is a stubborn butt sometimes and says the pain isn't bad now, just sore.
  • Iceprincessk25
    Options

The pain usually presents itself as a dull ache. I would FOR SURE get it checked out as soon as he will let you. It is BAD news when it ruptures.
  • Girlmom282109
    Girlmom282109 Posts: 2,643 Member
    Options

My hubby is the same way. He is seriously allergic to fire ants and one day he got bit but didn't want to use his epi pen so I had to lay on him and stab him in the leg with it. But seriuosly tell him that if it bursts he could really hurt himself!
  • MOMOFTWO29
    Options

The pain usually presents itself as a dull ache. I would FOR SURE get it checked out as soon as he will let you. It is BAD news when it ruptures.

he wants to know if it lingers? he has had it since last night and just says it is sore.
  • Iceprincessk25
    Options
    Go on WEBMD and look up the symptoms for appendicitis and see if it fits him.
  • MOMOFTWO29
    Options

My hubby is the same way. He is seriously allergic to fire ants and one day he got bit but didn't want to use his epi pen so I had to lay on him and stab him in the leg with it. But seriuosly tell him that if it bursts he could really hurt himself!

I will.
  • mgaston
    mgaston Posts: 3
    Options
    I will right now. Please give them insight into the reason for the pain Lord. We know that pain is a signal from the body that something is wrong. You gave us knowledge and instincts., Please prompt them to follow them now. Thank you Lord for her husband, keep him in your care now and in the days to come.We come to you Jesus, because you told us we could., Amen
  • MOMOFTWO29
    Options

I did but he says he thinks it is his gallbladder b/c I looked up both earlier and printed them out, but I think he needs to have it checked out.
  • Georg
    Georg Posts: 1,728 Member
    Options
    Make him go now.
    It's better to be safe than sorry.
  • Iceprincessk25
    Options

I did but he says he thinks it is his gallbladder b/c I looked up both earlier and printed them out, but I think he needs to have it checked out.

The gallbladder is up on the upper right quadrant behind your liver so I'm not sure it's that. Usually the gallstones result in INTENSE pain. like curling up on the floor into a little ball pain.
  • Momma2four
    Momma2four Posts: 1,534
    Options
    My husband put off some pain in the right side and it was his appendix it ruptured and it became very dangerous for him. If this is in his right side insist he goes to the er. Tell him this is unfair to you and your children if something is wrong and he refuses help, then you are the ones who suffer. If it is appendix and he doesn't get help he could die. If it is appendix and he goes and gets it taken care of before it gets too bad. He comes out just fine. Simple as that. My husband also described it as almost feeling like you had to go to the bathroom real bad but were unable. Know that I have prayed for him.
  • MOMOFTWO29
    Options
    I am going to take him right now. I would rather be safe than sorry.
  • tig3rang3l
    tig3rang3l Posts: 270 Member
    Options

I hope every thing's alright Laura, keep us updated, you're in my thoughts:flowerforyou:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    Options

I hope every thing's alright Laura, keep us updated, you're in my thoughts:flowerforyou:

okay I will. thanks everyone for the prayers, please continue to pray for him that they will find out what is wrong quickly.
  • Iceprincessk25
    Options

GOOD!!!!
  • MOMOFTWO29
    Options
    Just got home from the E.R. and they said that it is too high up to be his apendix, that it is more than likely his gallbladder and he has to go for a gallbladder ultrasound on Wednesday. I feel much better though having taken him to find out for sure. Thanks for your prayers everyone. :flowerforyou:
  • Iceprincessk25
    Options
    Well I'm glad you guys went to get it checked out!!