Very sinful, not diet friendly dessert bars

Options
DawnOf1969
DawnOf1969 Posts: 726 Member
First, spread a layer of cookie dough in the bottom of a 9x13" pan sprayed with cooking spray. Next, layer a package of oreos on top of the cookie dough. Lastly, pour a box of brownie batter over the top of the oreos.
Pop this into a 350 degree oven for 45-55 minutes.

Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/new-recipes/ultimate-chocolate-chip-cookie-n-oreo-fudge-brownie-bar.html#ixzz1fyvCykWu

Replies

• savlyon
    savlyon Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    So...Isn't this like giving the alcoholic the keys the liquor cabinet?
  • RisyaLifsheTova
    RisyaLifsheTova Posts: 305 Member
    Options

lol agree! WTH!
  • Ali_TSO
    Ali_TSO Posts: 1,172 Member
    Options

Agreed.....holy helll................:grumble:
  • DawnOf1969
    Options
    :smile: Nobody said you have to make or eat them.
    But for a special event or putluck, everyone loves them.

Serves 24
    313 cals each serving
  • NakedLunchTime
    Options
    :smile: Nobody said you have to make or eat them.
    But for a special event or putluck, everyone loves them.

Serves 24
    313 cals each serving

This sounds amazing!! For parties and for myself! lol Thanks ....my husband already loves you for this and he doesn't even know it yet! haha!
  • amybrauch
    amybrauch Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    OMG that looks amazing!!
  • skinnyyemilyy
    Options
    Very Very sinful, very very delicious sounding!
  • Bigaug
    Bigaug Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    First, spread a layer of cookie dough in the bottom of a 9x13" pan sprayed with cooking spray. Next, layer a package of oreos on top of the cookie dough. Lastly, pour a box of brownie batter over the top of the oreos.

Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/new-recipes/ultimate-chocolate-chip-cookie-n-oreo-fudge-brownie-bar.html#ixzz1fyvCykWu

I have a holiday thing tomorrow and this is the winner. "Dear Lord, if I can't be thin please make my friends fat." My prayers are answered!
  • wagreen
    wagreen Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Guess I'll eat oreos today...the four pack won't do me any harm. Thanks for the recipe!
  • NakedLunchTime
    Options

I have a holiday thing tomorrow and this is the winner. "Dear Lord, if I can't be thin please make my friends fat." My prayers are answered!

Haha!!
  • outtanms
    outtanms Posts: 237 Member
    Options

LMAO! Aug you are funny!
  • Figuringoutme
    Options
    Give me that whole pan NOW!!!
  • WifeNMama
    WifeNMama Posts: 2,876 Member
    Options
    Not a fan of oreos, but fudgeos would be great, and then pour caramel sauce over it, and then the brownie batter. I like caramel. :-)
  • JessicaT2007
    JessicaT2007 Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    I want this now... not for a holiday party... LOL
  • tanniew78
    tanniew78 Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    Looks very good, but it would make me sick as a dog. I cant have too much sweet chocolate stuff or it makes me ill.
  • Bigaug
    Options
    okay just because I'm me, you know an azzhole, I made this but just for chits and wiggles I went ahead and added a layer of crushed salty pretzels. If that don't turn this heart disease stew into somethin wild.
  • tmarie2715
    tmarie2715 Posts: 1,111 Member
    Options

Why'd you click if your sweet tooth is like an addiction? ;)

Why'd I click, for that effing matter!
  • DawnOf1969
    Options
    okay just because I'm me, you know an azzhole, I made this but just for chits and wiggles I went ahead and added a layer of crushed salty pretzels. If that don't turn this heart disease stew into somethin wild.

So how did it turn out? do tell!
  • Bigaug
    Options
    My sinful dessert was a bit of a mixed bag. My wife and I were underwhelmed, it came out very dry in my opinion. - 45 minutes was FAR too long, it was done at 40 minutes, via the toothpick test. The good news is that I took home an empty dish and a half dozen requests for the recipe. I think I could tweak the recipe and make it work for me but then there would be all that sweet stuff in the house. I'm calling this recipe a draw, edible but didn't have that wow factor, LOL.

aug
  • kimhurt
    kimhurt Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    Bump