The Magic Eraser...

Options
codykitty
codykitty Posts: 729
Has anyone ever tried the magic Eraser...omg, it is MAGIC!!!! It has gotten out stains, spots, dirt, everything I thought was there for good! I really think I believe in Magic now!!!!! i just cleaned my fridge with it and let me tell you...it is sparkling!

Replies

• codykitty
    Options
    Has anyone ever tried the magic Eraser...omg, it is MAGIC!!!! It has gotten out stains, spots, dirt, everything I thought was there for good! I really think I believe in Magic now!!!!! i just cleaned my fridge with it and let me tell you...it is sparkling!
  • Dave198lbs
    Dave198lbs Posts: 8,810 Member
    Options
    havnt heard of it
    but will keep a look for it
    thanks
  • Binkylove
    Binkylove Posts: 161
    Options
    Yes they are great. I have one and it is fantastic to say the least!!!

Pamela XXX:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • codykitty
    Options
    havnt heard of it
    but will keep a look for it
    thanks

ur crackin me up...
  • TashaS
    TashaS Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    These really do work wonders... just a word to the wise... DON'T use it on your walls! It will strip the paint off. It makes it look like faded spot, but can be very noticeable depending on the colour of your walls. I love to use them on the front entry way to the house, where sweeping and water alone don't seem to get the dirt out. Mr. Clean Magic Erasers are awesome!
  • molsongirl
    molsongirl Posts: 1,373 Member
    Options
    I wish I could use these products, I have a few kids with serious allergies. I can only clean, with vinegar, baking soda, lemon juice...:grumble:
  • xfluffyfrogx
    Options
    I wish I could use these products, I have a few kids with serious allergies. I can only clean, with vinegar, baking soda, lemon juice...:grumble:

You can use the Magic Eraser. It doesn't have any fumes or odors.
    Its just a white foam block almost.
    It would be very good for people with allergies.
  • molsongirl
    Options

no chemicals at all! how the heck does it clean :noway:
  • Dave198lbs
    Dave198lbs Posts: 8,810 Member
    Options

its magic silly girl
  • molsongirl
    Options

its magic silly girl

OMFG.....too funny, I thought only the trix rabbit had that ability.
  • aymie24
    aymie24 Posts: 227
    Options
    It has no cleaners in it, it's like an extremely fine sanding block, which is why is can strip paint if used too vigorously. I use it on my darker colored walls, just a light touch and a little extra time does wonders on crayon and other marks.
  • HealthierMamasita
    HealthierMamasita Posts: 1,126 Member
    Options
    the material is a mild abrasive, that’s how it works. There are no chemicals in it.
  • NurseMisty
    NurseMisty Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    I've tried the generic magic erasers and they work beautifully too!
  • tennetubbie
    tennetubbie Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    for those of you cursed with white sinks--it really takes the black marks off that you get when you put a metal pan in the sink!!!
  • bugmagnt
    bugmagnt Posts: 150
    Options
    I'm with all of you... both the "real" magic eraser and the generic ones work great... esp. good for slopper marks on the walls if you have a dog with those big floppy lips... :laugh: I have a Basset and "poof! Clean walls and doors again!"