Must Fit in Wedding Dress in 9 months... MOTIVATE ME!!

Options
I am getting married in 9 months and I really want to lose 15-25lbs... I hate dieting, I love eating, I have trouble making time for exercise, and I have absolutely no portion control.

I really need motivation to make this dieting thing work!!
:drinker: :ohwell: :tongue:

Replies

• jrditt
    jrditt Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Add me! I am slimming down for my wedding dress too! 9 months is totally doable because I've lost 15 in 3!
  • EddieG77
    EddieG77 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Weclome!!! You came to a great place!! For me if was all about getting into a routine...exercise, work, etc....it has to be consistent and when I get out of that routine....I feel crappy!! But you can do this!! And congrats on the upcoming wedding!!
  • Finally22
    Finally22 Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    You need to find something fun to do to work out - maybe a Zumba class or Spinning - go with a friend - say to yourself that you will give it 2 weeks - and then you'll get use to going. Logging your food will really keep you on track. Think of how beautiful you'll look at your wedding! People here are very kind and suppportive - you can do it!!!!
  • AnnaK812
    AnnaK812 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I'm going to need to tone up my arms a lot too or you'll have to choose long sleeve bridesmaid dresses....pajama jeans and a long john top preferably.....
  • VicNeumann
    Options
    Hi~ I've lost 30 pounds in 2 months 1 week going through the Unicity 13 week Total Tranformation program. If you want something that will definitely help you lose the weight faster & easier view the two video's here. http://ngi.myunicity.net You'll be Impressed

You can see some of the Youtube video's I've posted of my progress for the Tranformation page here (they've set up a page for people going through the program-kind of like face book-so we can encourage and support each other) They start from the last one and go back in time. http://www.youtube.com/user/VicNeumann215?feature=mhee
    let me know if you want any advice you can email me at vic.neumann@cox.net
  • La_Amazona
    La_Amazona Posts: 4,855 Member
    Options
    The great thing is you have plenty of time. Just keep imagining yourself in your dress- in detail. You can do it!!!

I have 25lbs to lose by my b-day in May myself!
  • 0PhAtDaDdY
    0PhAtDaDdY Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    I am getting married in 9 months and I really want to lose 15-25lbs... I hate dieting, I love eating, I have trouble making time for exercise, and I have absolutely no portion control.

I really need motivation to make this dieting thing work!!
    :drinker: :ohwell: :tongue:

You will be the center of attention that day, how do you want to look??????
  • mavery8
    Options
    I am getting married 8 months from today and want to lose 25 pounds. We should help each other out!