Just got introduced to this by a good friend....

Options
I am 45, married, mom of 2, working and home life sure leaves very little time to myself...so I must be strong and selfish and take the time for myself.

Just wanted to say thanks for this site. Goodluck to everyone and myself included. :)

Replies

• EddieG77
    EddieG77 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Best of luck to you as well!!! Welcome to the site!!! Everyone here ROCKS!!!
  • swtnsss
    Options
    Thank you so very much, that means alot to me. Have you had success here?
  • samanthaNT
    Options
    It is a great site, welcome!
  • lori0118
    Options
    Best of Luck! I just joined myself.
  • blissworld80
    Options
    Good luck!
  • IronSmasher
    IronSmasher Posts: 3,908 Member
    Options
    Maybe they just want to see your food diary?
  • swtnsss
    Options
    wow...you're doing great....35 is amazing....thanks for welcoming me to the site. Hope to get to your achievement too.
  • iuew
    iuew Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    it's the best free food diary that i have seen, and it has been very helpful with my maintenance diet. the community is great, as well.
  • swtnsss
    Options
    Thank you so much. I'm very excited about this site and with your message, makes me even more happy to be here. thanks.
  • swtnsss
    Options
    wow, your profile looks great, thanks. I'm excited to get started.
  • Setof2Keys
    Setof2Keys Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    Truely is a GOOD friend that obviously loves you!
  • Kkmama
    Kkmama Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    This truly is a godsend! It has changed my life for the better! Welcome!
  • Tunia85
    Tunia85 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Good luck, welcome!
  • chelsea_thatsme
    chelsea_thatsme Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    hello!

welcome!

success?? definitely. i lost 3 lbs. this week and I just started on Monday. I believe that MFP makes counting calories as painless as possible nad helps you to be aware of what you are actually putting into your mouth. and you when you are aware and log EVERYTHING you eat, you are less likely to overindulge. Especially cause I love it when I have completed my diary and am u"nder my calorie goal." So yes I would defintely say there is success in using this site.