2»

Replies

• SiltyPigeon
    SiltyPigeon Posts: 920 Member
    Options
    *Puts down welding torch*
  • ecalonge
    Options
    I heard that 18 Year Old Single Malt is worse than bananas and arsenic laden red wine combined! Spread the word! Think of the children!

LMAO!!
    I heard about that one!! But can't remember if it was the Laphroaig or Oban varieties affected?! OH MY!!!
  • capriciousmoon
    capriciousmoon Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    I wish I saw this when I still had skin... and arms... :frown:
  • Thomasm198
    Thomasm198 Posts: 3,189 Member
    Options
    I heard that 18 Year Old Single Malt is worse than bananas and arsenic laden red wine combined! Spread the word! Think of the children!

I've heard that it's actually a particular 30 year old Irish Whiskey that is highly poisonous. Help me spread the word on that brand. :tongue:
  • RonSwanson66
    RonSwanson66 Posts: 1,150 Member
    Options

LMAO!!
    I heard about that one!! But can't remember if it was the Laphroaig or Oban varieties affected?! OH MY!!!

What a ridiculous claim, how could you possibly believe it????

It was Balvenie Doublewood
  • DoubleE615312
    DoubleE615312 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    On the bright side, I foresee the cost of bananas dropping, just like pork did after the last swine flu scare.

I'm thinking of spreading a particularly scary hoax that involves lobster.

now wouldn't that be awesome if they dropped the price of bananas, my daughter has to have one every day.
  • ecalonge
    Options

LMAO!!

HAHAHA!!!!!

BTW, Ron is soooo sexy! Love the stash!!
  • sjohnny
    sjohnny Posts: 56,142 Member
    Options

LMAO!!

It was actually the 21 Year Old Balvenie. It was the 18 Year Old Glenmorangie.

I read something about Redbreast being on the list also.
  • salmasy
    Options
    On the bright side, I foresee the cost of bananas dropping, just like pork did after the last swine flu scare.

I'm thinking of spreading a particularly scary hoax that involves lobster.

now wouldn't that be awesome if they dropped the price of bananas, my daughter has to have one every day.
    would be so great, i'd save 20 times the price drop a day on bananas :D
  • IvoryParchment
    IvoryParchment Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    Instead of a flesh-eating bacteria, why can't there be a fat-eating one?