do you?

Options
one for the ladies..

Do you weigh yourself the week that AF is here? (TMI) Its that time of the month for me and im not sure if i should weight myself or not as i know you gain extra water during that time and i dont want to be disappointed stepping on the scales and finding i havent lost anything, so what do you personally do? weigh yourself? or skip that weekly weigh in?

Replies

• sarahlouise87
    Options
    one for the ladies..

Do you weigh yourself the week that AF is here? (TMI) Its that time of the month for me and im not sure if i should weight myself or not as i know you gain extra water during that time and i dont want to be disappointed stepping on the scales and finding i havent lost anything, so what do you personally do? weigh yourself? or skip that weekly weigh in?
  • Losing_It
    Losing_It Posts: 3,271 Member
    Options
    Skip it..no good comes from it!:flowerforyou:
  • NurseMisty
    NurseMisty Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    Skip it..no good comes from it!:flowerforyou:

I couldn't agree more!
  • soxygirl
    soxygirl Posts: 173
    Options
    Depends on how hard on yourself you'll be. I do, just to keep myself accountable and see what the differential is, but I don't log it. If you'd rather not know, I don't see any harm in skipping it!
  • j_g4ever
    j_g4ever Posts: 1,925 Member
    Options
    I agree with all of them don't even worry about it. We have enough to worry about during TOM like being b*itchy to the ones we love and all. :laugh:
  • thejarviclan
    thejarviclan Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    I still weigh...I just keep it all in mind and don't let it freak me out. I usually look forward the 2-pound "kerchunk" that comes off at the end, too.
  • MyaPapaya75
    MyaPapaya75 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    one for the ladies..

I weigh myself to stay accountable..I know that many of us women have cravings myself included and weighing keeps the mindless eating at minimum...at most I gain 2-4 lbs but it all comes off plus extra by the time its over..I make sure during it I watch sodium closely and also work out 110%..I personally find if I skip weighing in I am more upset with the outcome.
  • sarahlouise87
    Options
    Thank you for your input, i think i will skip it :happy:
  • curvykatie
    curvykatie Posts: 870 Member
    Options
    my weight doesnt change around that time so i'll weigh in
  • wmcnicol
    wmcnicol Posts: 144
    Options
    I go ahead and weight only because i'm interested in how much my weight changes during that time. But if its going to discourage you then don't do it. Not weighting for a week wont hurt ya. :):)