Best thing about losing weight?

Options
What's the single best thing that has come from you losing weight?

Mine is being able to put on clothes without panicking over what will cover my muffin top, ham arms or flabby belly. Its soooo much quicker and much less anxiety involved!

Now You.

Replies

• wellbert
    wellbert Posts: 3,924 Member
    Options
    I have enough headroom in my car that I dont have to lean in front of the b-pillar anymore. I feel MUCH Safer.
  • afigueroa_pr
    Options
    I look about 10 years younger and got back to my high school weight. I love the compliments and the attention I am getting (Not that I did it FOR the attention). Great eating habits and got my lovely wife on board to losing weight.
  • kirstiey
    kirstiey Posts: 243
    Options
    Lovin the Pug.
  • Saruman_w
    Saruman_w Posts: 1,531 Member
    Options
    - My confidence boost
    - I feel much more healthier and energetic
    - I don't get sick as often
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    I'm healthy and setting a good example - that's the best thing of all!
  • AwesomelyAmber
    AwesomelyAmber Posts: 1,617 Member
    Options
    So many! Love fitting into prepregnancy clothes (he's eight years old!), love being able to say how much I have lost when asked, my rings are loose (not so tight with water weight anymore), and because I already know that he loves me no matter the size... watching the way my husband looks at me in awe!:love:
  • Allyson1985
    Options
    Hearing how good I look never gets old.

And things seem bigger to me ... bathroom stalls, chairs, the front seat of my car to name a few.
  • MikeM53082
    MikeM53082 Posts: 1,199 Member
    Options
    getting more booty! seriously though, being more attractive to the opposite sex is reason enough to lose weight.
  • pelleld
    pelleld Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    Not having to worry about what to wear.
    Feeling HEALTHY and HAPPY.
    No more battles with myself over food.
    My new bathing suit, first time I feel like a million bucks in a bathing suit :)
  • candicemaechling
    candicemaechling Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    I have to copy off the original post it has to do with clothes I havent cried while getting dressed in about 11 months now. I remember when the dryer ruined my only pair of pants that fit decent and always wearing my hubbys shirts and pj pants to hide myself thank you op I hadn't thought of this till now :)
  • iuew
    iuew Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    i can buy clothes that i like rather than clothes that make me look thinner. also, wearing colors other than black is a plus (although i still like that color). long list of things, honestly. too many to mention.
  • cpow81
    cpow81 Posts: 114
    Options
    Feeling comfortable in my own skin. Being able to wear tighter clothes and not feel self conscious is the greatest thing ever!
  • TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    I have a few amazing things I can say.

Energy! OMG My energy level get's better and better with each pound gone.
    SEX! Yes I said it, my sex life is incredible! and to think about what it'll be like when that extra 35-50lbs is gone (wherever I decide I'm good at)
    To be checked out by other people then my husband. Looks and compliments of "you sure are good lookin" and the whistles... Loving it and yet I still don't feel "Hot" or "Sexy". I feel better about myself and feel prettier but I don't feel 100% there yet, and I know I'm not 100% there yet. I'll get there :) I'm a work in progress.
  • MissMisery1313
    Options
    Mine is being able to put on clothes without panicking over what will cover my muffin top, ham arms or flabby belly. Its soooo much quicker and much less anxiety involved!

This!

Plus exercising is much easier with less body weight to lug around. :laugh:
    People complimenting my weight loss (that never gets old)
    Some good old fashioned vanity--looking better and feeling better about myself. :smile:
  • TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    Oh and another one. I got my 7 inch heels when I was over 200lbs and I could never wear them for long, I can now wear them all day and they don't really hurt my feet :D Yes I love hooker shoes!
  • speedycakes
    speedycakes Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Feeling sexy and confidant everyday. I want to get back to that.
  • papa_louie123
    Options
    Definitely the sex!
  • standoug888
    standoug888 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Best thing is being able to go into a regular clothing store in the mall n buying what ever i want not shopping for a soze but for what i like
  • grimendale
    grimendale Posts: 2,153 Member
    Options
    I can get a good night's sleep again. Between my back problems and breathing problems, I was always restless at night and exhausted during the day. With the weight off, those issues have all but vanished, and I sleep like the dead and wake up refreshed. It's gone a long way towards making me a more cheerful person.
  • grggmrtn
    grggmrtn Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    In the TMI department, I LOVE being able to wash my butt in the shower without throwing out my back or dislocating my shoulder.

Just sayin' ;)