What happened to my butt?

Options
aprilvet
aprilvet Posts: 724 Member
Could not believe it!!!! Friday night I put on a pair of previouslt tight pants, and they fit beautifully!!!! I looked at my rear in the mirror and liked what I saw!!! :noway: :bigsmile: So I went to the mall yesterday and tried on a pair of size 6 capri jeans. They looked good, too!!!! I'm so thrilled! All of the hard work is paying off! This is so motivating!

For all of you scale-watchers- it's not all in the scale. My weight has not changed in a few weeks, but my body keeps improving!:drinker:

Replies

• aprilvet
    Options
    Could not believe it!!!! Friday night I put on a pair of previouslt tight pants, and they fit beautifully!!!! I looked at my rear in the mirror and liked what I saw!!! :noway: :bigsmile: So I went to the mall yesterday and tried on a pair of size 6 capri jeans. They looked good, too!!!! I'm so thrilled! All of the hard work is paying off! This is so motivating!

For all of you scale-watchers- it's not all in the scale. My weight has not changed in a few weeks, but my body keeps improving!:drinker:
  • Binkylove
    Binkylove Posts: 161
    Options
    Well done you!

Pamela XXX
  • firewalking
    firewalking Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    I just love reading stories such as yours. Keep it up! And thank you for the reminder to keep our hearts separated from the scale...it helps to hear now and again!
  • kendallalissa
    kendallalissa Posts: 249
    Options
    That's such a great feeling, isn't it?? I went from a size 9/10 (juniors) to a 5/6 (juniors). I hadn't worn that size since my freshman year of high school. I'm almost 30 years old now. I couldn't believe it! And, yes, I agree with loss of inches vs. weight change. Good luck and congrats!!!! It all pays off in the end!
    :flowerforyou:

98575.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Food Diary
  • havingitall
    havingitall Posts: 3,728 Member
    Options
    Good for you.... I now have a flat butt compared to what I had... It is kind of sad
  • aprilvet
    Options
    Good for you.... I now have a flat butt compared to what I had... It is kind of sad

To get your butt back, try squats and lunges!!!!:heart:
  • LisaZaugg1976
    LisaZaugg1976 Posts: 1,144 Member
    Options
    congrats!!!
  • sarahlouise87
    Options
    that is wonderful!! congrats x
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Way to go, Keep up the great work:drinker:
  • gustergirl
    gustergirl Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    Yay that is wonderful! Enjoy it!
  • molsongirl
    molsongirl Posts: 1,373 Member
    Options
    OMG, I ran something over this morning in my car, thought it could have been one of those sneaky little squirrels, natures little speedbumps, but it was your butt!!! Should I go back and get it for you? just playing with ya! :wink: :laugh:
  • aprilvet
    Options
    OMG, I ran something over this morning in my car, thought it could have been one of those sneaky little squirrels, natures little speedbumps, but it was your butt!!! Should I go back and get it for you? just playing with ya! :wink: :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • stillkristi
    stillkristi Posts: 1,135 Member
    Options

To get your butt back, try squats and lunges!!!!:heart:

If that doesn't work, I am pretty sure I have enough butt for both of us and would be happy to share! :wink:
  • NurseMisty
    NurseMisty Posts: 312 Member
    Options

:laugh: :laugh:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!