Hi everyone!!!

Options
Just thought I would introduce myself. I'm MissMisery1313. *waves*

I'm here to get some motivation, get in shape, lose some weight, and be fabulous! :bigsmile:

Replies

• stephanietisi
    Options
    You are in the right place!! We are all in fight for a healthier lifestyle, together! No matter whether the goal is to lose 5 lbs or 500 lbs, encouragement and support is needed!! What are you doing to change you habits? Share!
  • MissMisery1313
    Options
    I'm getting back into the exercise groove (derailed over Thanksgiving goodies and a nasty cold), counting my calories, cutting the crap out my diet (slowly but surely...if I go cold turkey I'll go insane so it's one thing at a time). :tongue:

I've been easing back into exercise this week and it's felt so good to be moving again! :bigsmile:
  • gentlygently
    gentlygently Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    Hi there

Seems like you are taking a 'steady eddie' approach - and that's mine too.

Feel free to think about adding me as a friend if you want, I've only just started posting the other day - but I am so excited because today I found out I have lost nearly 10lbs, my first goal, since the summer mainly through calorie logging on mfp and being a bit more disciplined all round ...... but without being a kill joy !

I'm about to reset my targets (I think i need to lose a bit more to be honest, and still get fitter) and am happy to cheer on others.

Good luck with your goals and your approach - hope it works for you.
  • JHolder1979
    Options
    Let's be friends! Add me add me add me add me. Just kidding no seriously just add me. =)
  • lesha_cole
    Options
    Hi! I just started the other day too. Feel free to add me!