Herro

Options
I joined about 6 days ago for the SECOND time because now i have people i know on here and it's not so lonely! I can only use this site on my iphone and don't know how to get to the message boards through the app (if i can at all) and lets face it, safari while it's useful is not the best so i don't use it at all. Anyawy herro there!! if you want you can add me :D

Replies

• azcharli
    Options
    Herro Sarah,
    I wanna play your weight loss game.. Add me!! WOOT. Lets go!!
  • tgarkiller
    Options
    Hello Sarah,
    I am new to MFP as of last month, good to see you join. If there ever is a "zombie run" (or zombie anything), I'm in, i have a slight infatuation with the living dead...lol.

How is the construction on I-75 in W. Carrollton? Hopefully you do not drive through it? The last project I worked on was Dixie Dr and I-75, it was a quite interesting job.

Add me, I'm a bit of a runner, and we can help each other reach each others goals!
    -tgar
  • xtinalovexo
    xtinalovexo Posts: 1,376 Member
    Options
    Hans Brix! Oh Herrrro.
  • HealthySarah90
    Options
    Hello Sarah,
    I am new to MFP as of last month, good to see you join. If there ever is a "zombie run" (or zombie anything), I'm in, i have a slight infatuation with the living dead...lol.

How is the construction on I-75 in W. Carrollton? Hopefully you do not drive through it? The last project I worked on was Dixie Dr and I-75, it was a quite interesting job.

Add me, I'm a bit of a runner, and we can help each other reach each others goals!
    -tgar

I don't drive through there much, I don't have a car so I don't do much driving except when I take my moms car to work and that is in the mall so I avoid it :) as for zombies they can happen ANYTIME preparing myself for a zombie apocolypse, I'll eventually start running myself, I just got to get down to a managable size first :P
  • HealthySarah90
    Options
    Hans Brix! Oh Herrrro.

Herrooo!!