Lipo Shots

Has any1 gotten a lipo injection on MFP? I was trying to understand whats in it, my friend gets it & she has bn gettin it for at least 5 years & she still FAT, so whats the point? She says its full of B vitamins & helps boost ur metabolism, if thats true, why is she still fat? Hv ya'll tried it?

Replies

• SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,249 Member
    I hadn't heard of this...but I heard of the B12 shots...not sure if its the same thing...Whats the point...Do the damn work..jeese!
  • Khadines
    Khadines Posts: 64 Member
    lol...Andddddddddd she's still FAT Shannan.... OMG.... Thats a waste of time and money.....
  • littlesis412
    littlesis412 Posts: 314 Member
    If you want vitamin B, why wouldn't you just take a vit B pill? Or 5 hour energy drink. Those things have like 800% DV.
  • lol...Andddddddddd she's still FAT Shannan.... OMG.... Thats a waste of time and money.....
    YES SHE STILL FAT, joined the gym & NEVA WENT, paid a full year & a half & didnt go but 5 times!!!!!!!!!!
  • foxxybrown
    foxxybrown Posts: 838 Member
    You are retarded! The B12 is a good thing but if you have to do something with that boost of energy that it gives you!
  • You are retarded! The B12 is a good thing but if you have to do something with that boost of energy that it gives you!
    LOL!!!!!!!!!!! IJS!!! She still FAT! So I dnt see it workin 4 her good, its a waste of money!
  • Rikki444
    Rikki444 Posts: 326 Member
    Now, here's the deal with 'lipo'... shots or surgery.... it is NOT intended to make one fit/trim/skinny. The shots are 'advertised' to dissolve fat from stubborn areas. You may be at your goal but there's a little pocket of fat that you just can't get... so there you go. But a patient should not depend on these to reach her/his fitness goals. I think your friend is not properly educated and the spa/clinic where she is getting them has no interest in losing her as a client and encouraging her to diet & excercise.
  • getfine2015
    getfine2015 Posts: 155 Member
    Well I speak from experience..... I've taken the lipo shots off and on....they are diffidently not for weight loss....the complex Bvitamins and lipotropics combination give you boosted energy that's designed to last in our system form 7-10 days or more depending on your metabolism... However If you don't get off your But and exercise you are not going to see any progress.......Now I have a friend who lost over 70lbs in 9mos using lipo shots with daily exercise and portion control...she wasn't even counting calories...so there is a benefit to them.......JUST NO OVERNIGHT FIX....
  • First there are different types of lipo shots. I am currently trying them out. The place I go to offers lipo-lite and lipo-plus injections. The plus one just offers an extra energy boost. I'm going to share information with you directly from the information sheet I was given.

What are Lipo Injections?
    They are a safe booster shot that is designed to help enhance your monthly weight loss. They have shown to help people safely lose up to 3 pounds in 3 days. For best results use with healthy diet.

What's in the injection?
    Both injections consist of all-natural ingredients (always present in your body in small amounts) named: methionine(an amino acid) and choline and inosital (B-vitamin subparts)

How do they work?
    Methionine, choline, and inosital assist your liver in removing fat from your body.

Where does the fat go after it's removed?
    It's broken down to be eliminated during normal urination and bowel movements.

Hope this helped out a lil :)
  • First there are different types of lipo shots. I am currently trying them out. The place I go to offers lipo-lite and lipo-plus injections. The plus one just offers an extra energy boost. I'm going to share information with you directly from the information sheet I was given.

They are a safe booster shot that is designed to help enhance your monthly weight loss. They have shown to help people safely lose up to 3 pounds in 3 days. For best results use with healthy diet.

What's in the injection?
    Both injections consist of all-natural ingredients (always present in your body in small amounts) named: methionine(an amino acid) and choline and inosital (B-vitamin subparts)

How do they work?
    Methionine, choline, and inosital assist your liver in removing fat from your body.

THANKS!
  • Bump for later!
  • I just started lipotropic injections, I get them twice a week along with laser lipo once a week. I'll be trying it for the next 8 weeks, will let you know my results but so far I love the energy boost and its also a mood booster
  • murphy612
    murphy612 Posts: 734 Member

What's in the injection?

How do they work?

Seriously? :laugh:
  • I've been curious about the lipo shots. My friend gave me the number. She hasn't been harmed by them. She just told me she experienced excessive sweating while cleaning the house. I'm not overweight. But my weight has been up and down for years. I had a brain infection that mimicked a stroke. I've been doing a workout program, but I wonder if something like this in combination with the working out would be somewhat beneficial, or just a waste of money. It's doesn't cost much, but if it's not worth it then I might be persuaded to forget about it. I only became interested in them because my friend was talking about it. Since my weight, and blood pressure has been up and down, this seemed like a sort of quick fix I could live with. Since she has only taken them a few times, you don't see a difference. I've read on the internet that the injections run 100 - 135. These shots are only $20. I've also read cases where people have died, which makes me wonder (and ask the public).