Introducing myself: Integral Integrity Wellness

Options
Hi everyone,

What a great site! I'm loving it already. I'm just wanting to check in and make sure my diet and exercise is balanced and staying on track. This is an awesome tool to help me stick to my plans (in a flexible way) and avoid the late night munchies. :) (Well, I do allow myself vegetables or fruit.) :)

Anyway, I'm a wellness coach and strive for wellness myself. I also like to try some of these tools that will help my clients. I give this one an "A" so far. Please feel free to share your experiences with it as I am interested in knowing its capacities and limitations with regular use for others.

Feel free to contact me if you would like some phone coaching to help you accomplish your goals!

Be Well everyone!

Kim Kies, MA, MPH

Replies

• integrity
    integrity Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone,

What a great site! I'm loving it already. I'm just wanting to check in and make sure my diet and exercise is balanced and staying on track. This is an awesome tool to help me stick to my plans (in a flexible way) and avoid the late night munchies. :) (Well, I do allow myself vegetables or fruit.) :)

Anyway, I'm a wellness coach and strive for wellness myself. I also like to try some of these tools that will help my clients. I give this one an "A" so far. Please feel free to share your experiences with it as I am interested in knowing its capacities and limitations with regular use for others.

Feel free to contact me if you would like some phone coaching to help you accomplish your goals!

Be Well everyone!

Kim Kies, MA, MPH