HEY!!!

Options
I'm new to fitnesspal, but definatly not new to trying to lose weight :( I used to be one of those people I now hate... could eat anything and not do much extra exercise and stay thin... now, after having a child, my body is the opposite! My daughter is almost 2 and Ive been back to my pre pregnancy weight for some time now, but that belly fat just wont go away, so I'm kickin it up a notch and working a lil harder to get my body back!

I'm married to a US Marine, and hes deploying again soon so I hope to be "hot" again before he deploys! My little present for him, haha. I also just want to be comfortable with my body again! I'm a stay at home mom and my daughter is almost 2, so she keeps me pretty busy, and I'm also going to school full time online for a criminal justice degree.

I hope I can get this fat to shrink up and get my body back!!! Can't wait to meet yall.

Replies

• MarineWife1371
    Options
    I'm new to fitnesspal, but definatly not new to trying to lose weight :( I used to be one of those people I now hate... could eat anything and not do much extra exercise and stay thin... now, after having a child, my body is the opposite! My daughter is almost 2 and Ive been back to my pre pregnancy weight for some time now, but that belly fat just wont go away, so I'm kickin it up a notch and working a lil harder to get my body back!

I'm married to a US Marine, and hes deploying again soon so I hope to be "hot" again before he deploys! My little present for him, haha. I also just want to be comfortable with my body again! I'm a stay at home mom and my daughter is almost 2, so she keeps me pretty busy, and I'm also going to school full time online for a criminal justice degree.

I hope I can get this fat to shrink up and get my body back!!! Can't wait to meet yall.
  • LisaZaugg1976
    LisaZaugg1976 Posts: 1,144 Member
    Options
    good luck to you with your weight loss Journey!!!
  • shutterbug4674
    shutterbug4674 Posts: 3,690 Member
    Options
    Good luck!!!!:wink:
  • Binkylove
    Binkylove Posts: 161
    Options
    welcome good luck on your weight loss journey

Pamela XXX:flowerforyou:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP the best website ever. I :heart: it here and I think you will too. This site is so supportive, motivational, helpful and is so easy to use. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: