Favorite Protein Powder?

Options
skywa
skywa Posts: 901 Member
Whats your favorite and why? They all look the same to me, i usually buy whats on sale at GMC (is that bad?). I want to buy somthing online though (because its cheaper), so i'd like to know what some of your favorite brands are and why they're your favorite.

Replies

• skywa
    Options
    bump
  • skywa
    Options
    bump
  • Coltsman4ever
    Coltsman4ever Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    Mine is GNC Wheybolic Extreme 60 chocolate. It tastes great and works!
  • _Peacebone_
    _Peacebone_ Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    I've love optimum nutrition gold standard whey - extreme milk chocolate. It's pretty tastey!
  • Lanier30
    Options
    I like EAS Whey Protein powder - you can find it at Target and other retail stores. It is pretty low carb, fat, and does not have a lot of sodium at all -- but has a good amount of protein per scoop.
  • imakimm
    imakimm Posts: 839
    Options
    I like nectar roadside lemonade..I add a little rasberry crystal light to it and it tastes even better! They have sample packs online if you google it. They come in a ten pack for like $13. They have a bunch of diff. flavors.
  • mrsdizzyd84
    mrsdizzyd84 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    I just started using Jillian Michaels Triple Chocolate Whey Powder. I chose it because it is made with Stevia instead of sucralose, and I really just don't like the taste of sucralose. Now, don't get me wrong... stevia doesn't taste great either, but I can tolerate it much better than I can sucralose. Jillian's whey is also only 100 calories per scoop and pretty cheap compared to others on the market.
  • GoStaceyGo
    GoStaceyGo Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    i like dymatize elite whey isolate in vanilla, its gluten free, low on carbs and calories. was using dymatize elite gourmet whey with casein in vanilla which is also very very good :)
  • bert16
    bert16 Posts: 726 Member
    Options
    I use The Organic Whey protein powder, since it's USDA certified organic from sustainable farms.
  • JustinOliver77
    JustinOliver77 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Optimum Nutrition is what I take. It's what a friend who I trust when it comes to this recommended to me. It is low in calories, doesn't have the fat or sugars of others. I bought mine at a supplement store near me, but I also found a good deal on bodybuilding.com

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/opt/whey.html

I have the double rich chocolate. Tastes just like chocolate milk mix, haha.
  • CRMrunner
    CRMrunner Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I like Pro Complete One V-Core. It is a little pricey, but it has three different types of protein in it, so it helps my appetite for a long time. I'm not on a program where I take it twice a day and skip meals, but I feel like it has made a difference in a little muscle development. It definitely helps me stay under calories on days when I take it.