do you think its possible?

Options
to lose 26lbs in almost 5 months? im getting married 26th sept and im hoping to be down to around 9.5 stone, but im not sure if its possible to do? :frown: can you lose that much weight in such short time?

Replies

• sarahlouise87
    Options
    to lose 26lbs in almost 5 months? im getting married 26th sept and im hoping to be down to around 9.5 stone, but im not sure if its possible to do? :frown: can you lose that much weight in such short time?
  • AwMyLoLo
    AwMyLoLo Posts: 1,571 Member
    Options

I am getting married on September 26th too!! Congratulations to you! :heart:
    9726172000 Posts: 428
    Options
    Yes I think you can that is only about 5 lbs a month but you should think maybe lossing 6 lbs a month. That way you can maintane your weight for atleast 1 month before your wedding. This way if you need your dress to be takin in a little or out a little in some area's then it can be done in enough time. Plus it will give you time to get use to a new size.
    Congrates on your wedding
  • sarahlouise87
    Options
    awwww lovely, that is our anniversary, thats why we picked the day. Congratulations to you too :flowerforyou:
    9726172000 Posts: 428
    Options
    sept. 26th must be real popular thats my hubby's birthday too
  • mszSHOGAN
    mszSHOGAN Posts: 2,278 Member
    Options
    I think its DEFINITELY possible! Best of luck to you and congratulations on getting married! :happy:
  • kellch
    kellch Posts: 7,849 Member
    Options
    Good Morning! And Congrats on the engagement!! :drinker: :flowerforyou: It's definately possible. Start your new lifestyle now. First of all, it's great to be healthy. You'll feel sooooo much better. And remember even if you only lose 10-15-20 lbs you'll notice a difference and feel so much better about yourself on your big day. Be proud of any progress you make and don't be disappointed if you're off by a pound or two you can lose the rest after the wedding date too. It's good to have a goal but change a little at a time, start with short term goals, eat right, and exercise. Just make sure you do it the healthy way. Don't starve yourself and do a crash diet. Be proud of each little step you take along your journey to a healthier you. Good luck :flowerforyou: And congrats!! :drinker:

I'm getting married in about a month......I would have like to be a little firmer but I've lost over 40 lbs and they had to take my dress in 2+ sizes (not sure exactly how many sizes because it wouldn't even zip up when I bought it so it was a little small for me then :embarassed: and all I originally wanted to do was be able to zip it up easily :laugh: ) I am now maintaining until after the big day then I'm gonna change my goals again and work on that last 5-10 lbs and toning up more. I'm still toning my arms (it won't effect the dress at all so I can do that :bigsmile: )
  • sarahlouise87
    Options
    Thanks very much kellch for that, its made me feel lots better, you are right, i need to set little goals and even if i just lose 10lbs by the big day, it will make a huge difference