A quarter of the way through my journey...yes pictures too

Options
StormieL
StormieL Posts: 78 Member
So in February I had a baby. In September I went back to work. I realized along the way that I'd kind of wasted my whole maternity leave and totally wasted the fact that I'd lost weight being pregnant. So I was on a website for local mums and someone mentioned MFP. Gave it a look. Thought hey I could totally get on board with this. Really my problem has never been eating particularly unhealthy portions are my issue. I'm not gonna lie I like a bit of cake but I don't need it every day (though if it's the house...) So I started it, logged my food, got some other people on board and started walking to work. Then I started reading about 30 day shred and thought hey I'll do that. I actually started a group challenge of people doing 30DS together, seriously I love sitting on my butt so for me to even think hey I'm going to do this let alone hey who wants to join me is weird lol. Anyways. I've been doing this for almost three months now. I managed 20 of the 30 days (sometimes those 20 minutes don't fit into life). I started at 308, was at 282 when I started 30DS and weighed in at 270 this morning. I haven't redone my measurements yet but I have gone down two pant sizes. Anyways here are the pictures...

July 2011 (there aren't a lot of standing full body pictures of me funny enough)

IMG_0354.jpg

November 4 2011 beginning of 30DS

Last3Gpics008.jpg

Last3Gpics007.jpg

And me this evening (9 December 2011)

Liam160.jpg

Liam159.jpg

So that's me 25% of the way there...

Replies

• ncahill77
    ncahill77 Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    great work! keep it up.
  • Play_outside
    Play_outside Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    Awesome work! Congratulations!!!
  • skb32881
    skb32881 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Great job!! I want to try that 30 day shred but don't have the space! I'm hoping to give it a shot soon though. And might I add that that's one cute baby you've got there :)
  • paxetamore
    paxetamore Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    well done!! definite difference!!! congrats & best on your journey!!
  • skywa
    skywa Posts: 901 Member
    Options
    you arms are like..half teh size they were before. good job :D
  • megansoriano
    Options
    You are looking fabulous ma'am!
  • Gdzgal771
    Gdzgal771 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    good job!!! keep on going!! we can do this!!
  • kaetmarie
    kaetmarie Posts: 668 Member
    Options
    great, great work! what a difference :)
  • daydream58
    daydream58 Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    You are doing so GREAT! You're cute cute cute too (never hurts!) LOL! Can't wait for your next update... keep up the great job that you are doing!!
  • FitRodr
    FitRodr Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    You look great! The 30DS seems to be awesome and you can sooo see the difference. Congrats!
  • NovemberJune
    NovemberJune Posts: 2,525 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!!
  • b0t23
    b0t23 Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    great job!
  • tstorr
    tstorr Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    How are you getting your arms to melt away so fast? Look great btw
  • tamiwinters1
    Options
    Awesome! This is so inspiring!!! :) Good for you!!!! :)
  • tam823
    tam823 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I love it! Thank you so much for sharing! Congrats on your success and good luck on the rest of your journey!
  • MarybethAltizer
    MarybethAltizer Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Great job! You are so doing this all the way! BTW your little baby is so cute! Gotta love the 30DS!
  • KandieLantz
    KandieLantz Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    Incredible! Love that happy smile! Get some girl!
  • iPhone4fotos
    Options
    Great job! Congrats!
  • sugartwist
    sugartwist Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Good Work! You look great!
  • DakotaKeogh
    DakotaKeogh Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    You're doing great. And don't feel like you wasted your maternity leave. Those first six months with an infant, as you know, you're lucky to get a moment in the rest room, let alone time for workouts or anything else. Plus, you had to get to know that little person. Keep it up and best of luck.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!