Hi All....here from Bucks County, PA

Options
New to the site this week and was looking for others that may be from Bucks County, PA....Warminster, Warrington.....areas.....if not, let's be friends anyway....we all need support!!!

Thanks
Ed

Replies

• runninggirl54
    Options
    welcome...you can add me as a friend.
  • Jacquelyn913
    Jacquelyn913 Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Im from schuylkill County, Pa. =]
  • cygnetpro
    cygnetpro Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    Gettysburg! :-)
  • EddieG77
    EddieG77 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    SWEET!!! PA people ROCK!!! Look forward to all of the support!!!
  • laughingnome
    laughingnome Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    Hey there Chester County here
  • BobbyClerici
    BobbyClerici Posts: 813 Member
    Options
    Just around the corner - you play tennis?
  • jbahrami
    jbahrami Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    :smile: I'm from the DC area, but was born in Warminster, PA...many, many moons ago :smile: Do I still count? You can never have too many friends!
  • KimmehL
    KimmehL Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    Work in Bensalem, live on the Jersey side:) Feel free to add...more friends are always awesome!
  • pfryern
    Options
    Welcome Bucks County. Chester County resident all my life - near Valley Forge....feel free to add me as a friend. I am just getting back to MFP and am looking for all the support and tools it offers. I read that making friends on the forums keeps people motivated....so I am all for it.
  • EddieG77
    EddieG77 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Bump :smile:
  • PetersonMatthew
    Options
    Russell Pa feel free to add me anyone, Always looking for new active friends
  • Joniboloney
    Joniboloney Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    New to the site this week and was looking for others that may be from Bucks County, PA....Warminster, Warrington.....areas.....if not, let's be friends anyway....we all need support!!!

Thanks
    Ed

Oh Ed,
    Don't tell me you're a dreaded Steelers Fan. I might have to defroend you :tongue: Just joking. I'm from MD, not necessarily a huge Ravens fan but you know how that rivalry is.
    Enjoy your off day.
    Joni
  • crazedcujo
    crazedcujo Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Hi - Berks County here - feel free to add me! Anyone from PA can do the same!