Do you think when something bad happens good comes from it

Options
Years ago i was on the slimfast diet and i lost 80lbs from it and then after the weight was gone i didnt keep it up and gain it back to 250 .well this time im goin through alot first lets start off with the marriage that fell apart , second i lost my job third i lost my home due to conditions not of my fault and now im staying in a hotel.But lets talk about the good that has happen i met someone who treats me good, i have a job waiting for when i get my childcare situated and im moving into my new home living off of unemployment and since i let myself go i begin the weight loss journey jan of 2011 250 in march 225 so them all summer 255 to 212 then sept 212 to 236 dec to now 236 to 227.5 so give me your insites on this

Replies

• Wrappedinbacon
    Wrappedinbacon Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I believe that server a God who is big enough to fix any situation as long as you stay focused on Him. You have to take your hands off of it and let Him move though because He shares His glory with no man. You just keep holding on and it will all work together for His will and purpose
  • turningstar
    turningstar Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    I think good things do happen to everyone. Its up to them to count the blessings instead of the problems.
  • lelasutt
    lelasutt Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    I've always believed that the hard times i've been through have been to teach me something and have made me stronger as a person. Its hard to make sense of things when you are going through them, but looking back on several rough times in my life, God was in complete control and I was there for a purpose.
    Going through the valleys makes the mountain top views all that more amazing. And it makes me so appreciative of the good times and good people that I'm blessed to know. If every day were sunny and perfect, then they would just be ordinary.
    Good luck on your journey and stay positive.
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,671 Member
    Options
    IMO, it's whatever someone makes of it. They can decide to make it good or bad. I'm an optimist so I ALWAYS think there's a light at the end of every tunnel.

A.C.E. Certified Personal Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 28+ years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition