It's now or never!

Options
Hi guys!! I'm really excited & serious about losing weight. Over the past year, I've been more aware of my weight. I never realized how unhealthy my eating habits were. At the beginning of the year, I was 240. Last month I reached my highest weight of 255. That was definetly a shocker! I definetly been on a yo-yo journey with my dieting, but this time I'm sticking to it. I'm realizing it doesn't pay to binge eat. I definetly am trying to make lifestyle changes. I started with no soda. I was a soda junkie, drinking it 3+ times a day. I was also drinking 3 times a week. I stopped that, because it's empty calories. I'm try to drink water everyday, where water intake was absent in my previous routine. It's a little hard, because in the situation I'm in, I have no kitchen. I rely on healthy choice, smart ones & lean cuisine frozen dinners. Luckily I love lean cuisine's selection, so I don't mind eating them at all. It saves me a lot of money as well, where each of my meals would be coming from McDonald's before at $6+ dollars. So yeah, I'm just looking for a couple friends. I've lost 10lbs so far, sticking to this diet. And, I know I'm only going to go further. For me it's now or never. And, this time I'm choosing now!!

Replies

• Karamonster
    Karamonster Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Hey! Congratulations on losing 10 pounds!!! It's never to late to start. I have tried so so so many times. I'm here if you need motivation! I weigh 255 also and want to get below 200 SOOOO bad!!!!
  • mallorycataura
    Options
    It is great to hear that have began this journey ,and have loss 10lbs.I also have allow myself to reach over 200lbs and I HAVE NOT YET LOSS BUT I AM ON MY WAY AS WELL. Keep up the great work I AM VERY HAPPY FOR YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUU.
  • ThisMusicalMiss
    Options
    Congratulations on the 10 pounds so far!
    I know it will be a tough journey, but you seem to have great spirit. =)
  • diana160
    Options
    I am over 200 pounds, I would love to be your friend. Congratulations on the 1st ten pounds and starting your journey.