Spinning = weight loss!

sunflowers00
sunflowers00 Posts: 5
edited September 18 in Introduce Yourself
Hi everyone ! I just wanted to let you know that if you really want to lose weight, take a spinning class and also watch what you eat. I've been watching what I eat and cutting out junk food, while keeping track of my food intake on this site. I love this site b/c you actually see what goes into your body and are more aware of things. I've been taking a spinning class for about six weeks and during the month of Feb to the first week of Mar I lost about five pounds! I was doing it two times a week during Feb and now am taking it three times a week. You BURN calories like no other!!! It's amazing and now I'm addicted..haha. Try it and you won't be disappointed!
-Patsy

Replies

• Hi everyone ! I just wanted to let you know that if you really want to lose weight, take a spinning class and also watch what you eat. I've been watching what I eat and cutting out junk food, while keeping track of my food intake on this site. I love this site b/c you actually see what goes into your body and are more aware of things. I've been taking a spinning class for about six weeks and during the month of Feb to the first week of Mar I lost about five pounds! I was doing it two times a week during Feb and now am taking it three times a week. You BURN calories like no other!!! It's amazing and now I'm addicted..haha. Try it and you won't be disappointed!
    -Patsy
  • banks1850
    banks1850 Posts: 3,475 Member
    Hold on. Are you saying Exercise AND eat right?

you can't be saying that. I don't believe it.

NO WONDER I CAN'T LOSE WEIGHT!

LOL, sorry Patsy, I couldn't resist. I'm just kidding with ya.

Congatulations on the weight loss. Keep it up!
This discussion has been closed.